Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 5:41 PM
Default weird thoughts about sims 2
do you guys have weird thoughts or used to had weird thoughts about the sims?
if yes then let me know , it could be from everything, from pregnancy till the death or something .

by this topic you can say everything what you thought about the sims 2 in the past or even right now (ignore my poor english here )

i have one on my mind what my weird thought was: when a female sim was pregnant i thought the sim won't go into a labor till 9 sims months later
and i was like: why is the sim in labor in 3 sims days already ?

that was my weird thought about the sims when i was like 6 years or so younger
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:19 PM
why are they are counted as teenagers until 30 (if you count each day as a year)

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234
why are they are counted as teenagers until 30 (if you count each day as a year)

26 days actually, if you go by ACR's token stats.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:24 PM
is it? never knew

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#5 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:28 PM
Actually, if you send your Sims to college on their second week of teenhood, and pretend each semester is one day (so 8 days in college), their ages will match up close enough with their non-collegebound peers when they graduate. That's how I handle the weird non-proportional teen aging anyways.

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 6:35 PM
you dont mind if i steal that idea do you?

My Tumblr
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:14 PM
Why do you think I shared it?

Mad Poster
#8 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 7:59 AM
I shared this a few years ago in elfinitty's Things you did as a Noob thread, but there are a few new kids on the block since then.

I think the weirdest thing I thought about The Sims must be, when I first read on this forum about neighbourhood corruption, and I thought it meant moral corruption -- hard working Family Sims being seduced by sleazy Romance Sims!

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 5:49 PM
I mean, that could happened if a Sim's wants and fears get borked up by corruption. I messed up Pleasantview enough that Beau Broke (still a toddler!) rolled a want to have his first kiss.

Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 5:57 PM
that's really funny what you all shared and to AndrewGloria do you mean this link: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=400680 because i found that topic (i didn't wrote a thing though)

i have this other thoughts when i was younger and here it comes: the men sim was kidnapped to an alien one (you know with the telescope one when you search ufo's or something ?)
and when he came back he ended getting pregnant and i was like: WHAT , ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?, HOW COULD A DAMN MAN GETTING PREGNANT , HE DOESN'T HAS A VAGINA HAS HE ?
and one day when he was into a labor i was like: WHAT, IS THIS HOW THE KIDS COULD BE BORN AND WHY THE F*CK IS THIS KID BORN INTO AN ALIEN ?? (when i know the alien one maked a man pregnant)

that was my weird thoughts when i was younger

by the way it's never too late to put a comment in here since i don't have any issues or anything here

the title said it all: what's your weird thoughts (or was your weird thoughts) about the sims
so even when it's 11 months or so too late you can still put your thoughts in here
Mad Poster
#11 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
and when he came back he ended getting pregnant and i was like: WHAT , ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?, HOW COULD A DAMN MAN GETTING PREGNANT , HE DOESN'T HAS A VAGINA HAS HE ?

Don't think too hard about what other orifices the infant could be coming out of. And don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever search for 'mpreg.'

Mad Poster
#12 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 9:12 PM
We kinda have a thread to this already ("what you did as a noob"), but... eh

As for what I thought as a child before I had all expansion packs, I used to assume that If you managed to get Apartment Life and install it, you would have also enable and get all the previous expansion packs installed on your hardware as well, lol.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emerald1234

By this logic it would mean that at growing to the next life stage babies would be 3 years, toddlers 7 years, children 15 years, and those poor mommies had to go pregnant for 3 years!

I think I'll go for the 1 day = 3-4 months during pregnancy and the baby stage. That makes a bit more sense to me...

The life stages have never made much sense. Maybe EAxis thought it would be roughly the time we'd bother spend with the various ages.
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Nov 2017 at 9:06 PM Last edited by sailorleontine6 : 11th Dec 2017 at 7:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ihatemandatoryregister
Don't think too hard about what other orifices the infant could be coming out of. And don't ever, ever, ever, ever, ever search for 'mpreg.'

with the stuff what i said was when i was younger while playing sims 2

and i never said i searched it from google (i never did tbh) i just said what my weird thoughts was from the sims 2 when i was younger

Quote: Originally posted by sailorleontine6
that's really funny what you all shared and to AndrewGloria do you mean this link: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=400680 because i found that topic (i didn't wrote a thing though)

edit: 12-07-17

i lied a bit but i thought i didn't wrote a thing

i guess it was been a while ago and sometimes i totally forget i wrote a thing about that topic (i have that issue in general after i wrote or said something about a topic or anything that has anything to do with talking or typing things about some stuff)

so i apologize about that
i hope you can accept my apologize?