Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2015 at 5:19 PM
Default First time uploader
Hey guys,

Forgive me for probably sounding like a total div, this is my first time uploading anything for a Sims game, so I have quite a few questions, and would also really appreciate if someone could check over the creation itself, being an apartment lot, as I'd hate to somehow effect another player's game. I spoke to Rebecah from Affinity a month or two ago, and from a lot she could tell I had a lot of corrupt files in my game. She explained to me some of the ways you can tell things are corrupt, so recently I thoroughly went through my downloads folder. Using her guide, I had to dump probably about half the contents (in other words, A LOT of CC). My game seems much better for it, but I'd like to have it checked again to be sure.

My most important question is, if you have apartments on a foundation and use the invisible fence trick to attach a valid garden, will this effect remain in place for others who download the lot, providing they download the invisible fence? My 'apartments' are actually townhouses with back gardens, and I've used the fence technique so that each townhouse has it's own little yard with steps. This will have to be scrapped though if it won't work for others.

Another question on my mind is, do objects placed using 'setquartertileplacement on' or 'snapobjectstogrid off' remain in their exact position when downloaded by others?

I know I had other questions, but can't think of them atm. The fence question is the most crucial though.

Thank you for any tips/advice.