Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 5:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Transferring empty lot to a different neighborhood ?
Would like to transfer an empty and un-lived in lot , from Psychosims' gorgeous Decorated Harbor neighborhood ; to my current Strangetown neighborhood.

Is it safe ?

So the plan would be to put the Harbor neighborhood into my sims 2 folder -- put the lot(s) into the catalog ; exit the game , and remove the hood. Then place the current Strangetown neighborhood into the S2 folder in my documents folder.
Then use the lots from the Harbor neighborhood in the Strangetown hood.

I'm playing both the decorated Harbor neighborhood and Strangetown ; just as completely separate games, neighborhoods, and stories.
Different populations and themes.

--- thanks in advance for any advice.

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 5:45 PM
This isn't a problem. Uninhabited houses can go freely in and out of the lot bin, with no extra steps.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 10:17 PM
Not Maxis ones, they are also full of sim references which is why we have new guidelines on Maxis makeovers now. I would suggest cleaning any and all Maxis houses before using them. it's very easy now with Chris Hatch's add on to the Lot Compressor. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=609188

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~