Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2007 at 3:29 AM
Trying to uninstall it and i can't find it in Add/Remove programs
Um i'm trying to install a newer version but it says to uninstall the old one which is version 4 something but i cant find it in add/remove programs and it's kinda annoying.What should i do?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 3:42 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 27th Mar 2007 at 3:59 PM. Reason: Removing smiley spam
Same Problem Here...Please Help
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 4:00 PM
Clean Installer hasn't been updated for well over a year. There isn't any new version. But its uninstaller resides in Start - Program Files - Sims2Pack Clean Installer - Uninstall, either way, if you want to get rid of it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 7:22 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 5:27 AM
Woah that worked,Thank you phervers

Time Goes By.

Time is a place, time is a person, time is a distant memory.
To find the way back home, back out, back out of the darkness, you must follow the light.. for the one destiny all worlds share.. is also the destiny of your heart....
Test Subject
#7 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 10:57 PM
what if I don't have an uninstaller and it's not in add remove programs either???????