Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 3:18 PM Last edited by RickySsavage : 30th Dec 2018 at 3:27 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Object Error When Eating
I've encountered a very odd issue while playing. When my child aged up to a teen, I began receiving object errors for the sim whenever he was instructed to eat. So far, I've only encountered this issue with this specific sim, at this specific age, on this specific lot, with this specific action. I would've attached the error report, but the file size is too large. Any help is much appreciated!

Edit: I reset the sim and the issue still persisted, and I get this error when this specific sim eats any food. I have attached the error report below.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  ErrorReport.zip (25.7 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Oct 2018 at 3:59 PM
Could you copy the log and put it in here in a spoiler?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 12:06 AM
Did you rar the file?

Have you tried resetting the sim? Put on move objects on, delete them off the lot with the hand tool, save and exit to hood view and reload the lot. They will be by the bin/trash can.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2018 at 12:58 AM
Is it a custom food?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 3:22 AM
Just picked this neighborhood back up on a new computer and found that this issue still persisted. I updated the original post to include some more specific information.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 6:05 AM
It looks like your sim has a broken "foods eaten" token. I suspect if you open him up in SimPE it will show up in his memories, and you can delete it.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#7 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 2:37 PM
Wow, what could cause that?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 3:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kestrellyn
It looks like your sim has a broken "foods eaten" token. I suspect if you open him up in SimPE it will show up in his memories, and you can delete it.

Thanks, this worked! He can finally eat :D
Instructor
#9 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Wow, what could cause that?

Maybe when a custom food gets removed? Never heard it before, always something new to learn
Mad Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:53 PM
Well, the problem was it that didn't have enough properties on it, so I would guess that something went wrong when it was being created or updated. It wasn't a problem with the value of the properties, so I don't think removing a custom food would do it.