Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 7:39 PM
Default Pleasantview Roleplay ''Game''
Anybody can be any Pleasantview character on any post (So 1 poster might be Don then 3 posters down could be Don)

Rules
Resurrection is Allowed
Killing characters is allowed but only 1 per 3 pages

now let's get started

We start at Cassandra and Don's wedding

and just to clarify

Betty and Bob Newbie are alive in this version

and Bella is still missing (but we will explore that later)

Don: I can't believe it is my wedding day. I thought I would never get married. I love Cassie but I love Nina Dina and Kaylynn to.

''Then Suddenly a Fire breaks out in the Goth Kitchen''

Don: OH MY GOD. Alexander Goth is in there

''Brandi goes into labor''

Don: Brandi is in labor now? oh great what a wedding

(just to clarify Alexander will die so do not try to save him)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:18 PM
Hey there
Very glad to see you're interested in the RP forum. However, by forum rules, you need to have been an avid participant in one of the established RPs before setting up your own. Added to this, it might be a good idea to pitch your idea in the RP Brainstorming thread to see if there's sufficient interest. As a final point, it'd be best to flesh out your idea (such as in the other active RP threads) before posting an RP.

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:24 PM
DAMNIT

that is so cruel

*throws chair*

fuck this bullshit
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:26 PM
and do I have to post alot?

*throws chair*
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:26 PM
Alright, calm down. Throwing tantrums and dissing the RP forum and it's rules isn't going to help make people interested in participating.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:30 PM
Sorry

I just think that is unfair a little bit cause non of the active rp's interest me

cause there all teen stuff

ugh
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:31 PM
Actually, no, they're not all "teen stuff". And as for the rules, it's for the well-being of the forum itself, because in the past, there have been people posting roleplays left right and center, and ended up abandoning them within a week. It gets messy, and is unfair towards the players, many of whom tend to be quite dedicated.

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:35 PM
The titles seem like it to me dude

and plus all of them write 1000 words and way to long

I want to rp with people that only post 200 words or so like me

I wanted to have a clean newbie roleplay
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jan 2010 at 8:41 PM
But I am still a newbie

I would not fit in any of them
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#10 Old 12th Jan 2010 at 2:16 AM
I appreciate that it can be frustrating to not find something you're interested in; but even if you don't feel you know enough to participate in any of the current RPs yet, you'll learn a huge amount if you just follow them from a distance for a while - get a feel of how they work, what kinds of settings and stories tend to work well, etc first; and maybe try a closed RP first (since those don't require previous RPing activity). As tempting as it always is to jump in the deep end and hold your breath, you'll probably have a lot more fun if you ease yourself into the idea gently.

Since this thread isn't a particularly strong base for an RP, thread locked. RPing is like driving - you can't sit behind the wheel of a lorry straight off the bat.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.