Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:56 PM
*bump*

There are some new Let's Players that have emerged on Youtube since the last time this thread had a reply.

Our very own Honeywell has a Sims 2 series:

Carisims:

Rellygirl:

Honorable mentions under the cut:

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 4:18 AM Last edited by TheJessaChannel : 7th Dec 2018 at 5:13 AM.
Honeywell has a series?? *clicked so fast I broke a nail*

I gotta tell you, that series by Rellygirl where she is building her own custom hood is pretty great. Fascinating and calming to watch.

~Livestreams and Livesimming served up with a soupçon of silly and a whole lot of story.~

http://www.youtube.com/TheJessaChannel

Theorist
#28 Old 7th Dec 2018 at 8:12 PM
What a nice surprise this was! Thank you @monijt1 and @TheJessaChannel

I don't have any particular talent for let's playing but I'm having fun and some of us are having a good time with it. Starting from the beginning is a tough ask but this last episode is the perfect place to jump in and follow along if you're interested - we start in the neighborhood screen, go door to door and end up at the Apocalypse Tower. Everyone is welcome to join us; the more the merrier!
Mad Poster
#29 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:32 AM
Actually, when a person doesn't know how to play, I think it's funny.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#30 Old 9th Dec 2018 at 12:45 AM
I find it funny for about 2 minutes, then it becomes increasingly annoying.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 2 of 2