Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 11:43 AM
Default Too young for her ...
Hi everyone!

My first langage is not english, so sorry for my mistakes!
Here is my first story...Hope you'll like it !
I wrote the 2 first chapters but here is just the first (a "prologue" rather than a real chapter), because the second is to long for one post and I need to be moderated before ^^
I'll put the second very quickly after the moderation!

Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 1:58 PM
Default Chapter 2 : The first meet
[I wrote "bashful" instead of "modest", to explain one of the element of Maya's character, in the 1st chapter sorry.
For information, when you see brackets in the bubbles, this means, this is just what the person is thinking.]

Field Researcher
#3 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 8:40 PM
Pretty good start. Love the relationship between Prince and his sister. There's clearly love there and yet they aren't afraid to battle wills against one another. They repesent sibling relations at their best. And don't worry about the English. It does show at times that it's not your native tongue and some phrases might be a bit awkward. But nothing that can't be figured out easily enough. I look forward to seeing more and learning about this guitarist girl.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 12:39 AM
Default Chapter 3 : Holly

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 4:00 PM
Default Chapter 4 : Same obsession

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 7:54 PM
Hi! Nice story, the plot reminds me a typical 80s movie, haha. I mean that in a really good way of course.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 5:47 AM
Default Chapter 5 : The party