Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#126 Old 13th Dec 2013 at 7:50 PM
Mmm...well girl in my avatar is newest my creation(but unfortunately is lost).It's Elizabeth from Bioshock Infinite Burial at Sea sim version.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#127 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 12:15 PM
on halloween with my friends little bro. It's a combination of me being jealous of cool costume and frightened at the same time, bruh.
Instructor
#128 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 10:37 PM
My avatar is Jensen Ackles in an episode of Supernatural, my favorite show. His expression is so goofy it just makes me smile.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Test Subject
#129 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 10:46 PM
It's Morten Harket holding a flower. He's the former lead singer of Norwegian synth pop band a-ha. His voice is beautiful and so is his face.

Whatever makes people happy they should just do it, cause time is a mere scratch and life is nothing.
Test Subject
#130 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 2:01 AM
...because I really did play SimTown. It was the first Sim game to feature actual little characters with names--you couldn't control them but you could follow them around your little town and watch them inside their little houses. They also had pets, including a pig and a penguin!
Attached Images

Theorist
#131 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 3:40 PM
It's Peter Alexis Shukoff (also known as Nice Peter). He together with EpicLloyd created Epic Rap Battles of History which I find entertaining.

He also has his own YouTube channel where he talks about random stuff and opens fan mail (the show's called Monday Show, and it's on usually only during summer (during ERB making break)).

He's such a positive person, yet he's been through lots of stuff. One of my top ... 20? ... people I look up to.
Top Secret Researcher
#132 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 8:55 PM
Selfie. (An uncommonly flattering one.)
Mad Poster
#133 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 10:18 PM
Tengwar Z italicized in appropriate supervillain color palette, functionable as an intimidating supervillain sigil should I ever have need of one (say, to put on the back of cape or the side of a skyscraper or something )

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Inventor
#134 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 10:44 PM
I just thought that Corpse Bride was cute.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Test Subject
#135 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 10:49 PM
I'm obsessed with Rihanna, so of course she had to be my avatar.
Mad Poster
#136 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:22 PM
I change from sweet kitties to the opposite -ME! Right now it's a statement of how I feel - all teeth and jowls and funny/ugly/scary. Only it's SAYS something on it; I can't take it off, don't know what it means. Should upload something else. Um, something funny/grotesque. Any suggestions?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Instructor
#137 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 3:15 PM
My biggest crush on Orange Is The New Black *_*
Top Secret Researcher
#138 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 6:26 PM
My sweet little Eve
Scholar
#139 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 10:31 PM
Klaus Nomi. He was a wonderful man, and is probably my biggest idol. c:

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Scholar
#140 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 2:10 AM
Mines from Fallout: New Vegas. I was doing this one mission in this apartment building that was taken over by hoodlums and I entered this one room and on the table was a smoking dino toy.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Scholar
#141 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 5:05 AM
Mine is a snail because I love snails and think they are extremely adorable.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
#142 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 6:42 PM
I have this weird obsession with awesome pictures.
Scholar
#143 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by efolger997
Mine is a snail because I love snails and think they are extremely adorable.

I'm terrified of snails, I think your avatar is really scary! No offence I'm going to send all the snails in England to your house
Mad Poster
#144 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 10:39 PM
Mines a wooper (from Pokémon)
I don't know why... I guess it was just the only avatar-like picture on my laptop that was simple and small...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 11:51 PM
<- "also, i can kill you with my brain."

the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long.
and you have burned so very, very brightly, roy.
Lab Assistant
#146 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 6:45 AM Last edited by SakuraKiss : 15th Jul 2014 at 6:57 AM.
My avatar is Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

I picked Kyubey because Kyubey... is cute... and emotionless. And it's funny in the Ts4 threads because

"'Why is Shinji blushing over everything Kaworu does,' you ask? He's gay..... gay gay gay gay gay" -Actual Kaworu
Scholar
#147 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizzy-noodles
I'm terrified of snails, I think your avatar is really scary! No offence I'm going to send all the snails in England to your house

It's okay - I am also frightened of snails, but only MASSIVE ones make me shudder e.o e.o e.o

--------

My avatar is Hersia Adiniu, a Homestuck fantroll of mine ^o^

The drop off has been made. You've been warned.
Alchemist
#148 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 9:38 PM
A Septagram (Heptagram or Septegram). The 7 pointed star symbolises the creation of the world in 7 days and wards off evil. Mine's up side down because.. Satan.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#149 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 8:59 PM
My avatar is one of my many cats, Kit Kat. I decided to use her picture for my avatar because I love her. <3

Hello, I'm Anna! :) I like playing violin, writing, and simming of course!
my tumblr - starblasted muffin
Alchemist
#150 Old 22nd Jul 2014 at 9:46 PM
Eva fucking Green. Need I say more?

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Page 6 of 8