Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 8:10 PM Last edited by PanAm103 : 1st Mar 2015 at 9:40 PM.
Default Funny Thing...
I've been completely addicted to Bastille - Pompeii these days... and it made me want to play my Logren Hills sims again, with a plot twist. Has anything like this happened to you?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 8:47 PM
Do you mean if I've ever had a song stuck in my head, which in turn gave me the urge to play the Sims? Probably. Many times. Not recently though, but I miss my games, playing ruler of them all, being their God, their one and only hope- i'm getting carries away now. Oops!
Today I had Broken Wings- Mr. Mister, so I really wanted to play Vice City - memories, you know? But I don't have the game anymore
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 8:25 PM
Every time I hear Katy Perry I want to play The Sims 2: Apartment Life. Not like I'm a big fan of Katy Perry, but for some reason my mind makes that connection, whether I like it or not.
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Noa1500
Do you mean if I've ever had a song stuck in my head, which in turn gave me the urge to play the Sims? Probably. Many times. Not recently though, but I miss my games, playing ruler of them all, being their God, their one and only hope- i'm getting carries away now. Oops!
Today I had Broken Wings- Mr. Mister, so I really wanted to play Vice City - memories, you know? But I don't have the game anymore

Funny...I have that song in my game right now

Doesn't fit too well in a medieval hood, but I haven't bothered to change my music folders around yet.
Think maybe I'll stick in some music from "Beowulf" , especially the pieces sung by Robin Wright --- so pretty !
Noa... you should maybe get the game again ; it's so relaxing (to me anyway) to just build towns and populate them with sims who need their lives micro-managed !! :lovestruc

" Inama Nushif "
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k6ka
Every time I hear Katy Perry I want to play The Sims 2: Apartment Life. Not like I'm a big fan of Katy Perry, but for some reason my mind makes that connection, whether I like it or not.

This must be why:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 9:52 PM
By the way, removing songs currently on a playlist that's being played cause any problems?
Scholar
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 10:40 PM
I don't think so. Usually I just change the songs in the music folders when not playing, just going into the documents folder. But you just 'unselect' the song from the music files --- it won't play anymore, but you still have to delete it after exiting the game.
All of my build, buy, Nhood , etc. music is custom---I don't ever listen to EAxis music anymore.

" Inama Nushif "