Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#26 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:39 AM
You're right, I was just throwing in some extra ages to make it more complete because in reality, the gap between toddler and child is still rather big in my opinion. But after the way you put it, I, too, could not think of much use for them. But yeah, preteen definitely has more of a use. They can have their first kiss but more like a peck or even a longer kiss but no tongue involved (I could care less about tongue but I'm trying to make it more acceptable to everyone here). They can still have sleepovers because they are still young and they get moody because they are going through puberty. They can have the option to still play with toys if they want to since some preteens still do. I mean, yeah, I can see more ideas for them than young child.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Mar 2010 at 4:19 PM
I personally am a preteen (12), and my simself either looks 6 or 16! I think there should be a preteen age group, and a young child as well actually. My youngest sister is 4, and she can walk and talk and read and do a lot of things toddlers can't do without training, or not at all! I think here should be a family or school based Expansion Pack where they add those. Maybe a daycare for younger kids? And, contrary to many other people, I believe that kids should be able to have crushes! There, I said it. My sister had her first kiss when she was 6, and I went to a birthday party and a 4 year old kissed another 4 year old! It happens all the time! And I personally like my sims game to be as realistic as possible. Maybe preteens can have a boyfriend, but kids can just have crushes, no romantic interest, just a crush. Maybe a peck on the lips or cheek? Kids and preteen should be able to have sleepover parties. PLEEEEASE EA or Modding/Hacking community!
*deep breaths* There, got it all of my chest
Page 2 of 2