Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Egyptian-Inspired Simlish license plates for cars *UPD 25-7-16*

by HarVee Posted 9th Jul 2016 at 3:08 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2016 at 1:58 PM by HarVee : Update with more cars and plate colours

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 3:57 PM
I think this is a fantastic idea and a great mod. Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 12:11 AM
This proves that you're much better at creating your kind of world than I am with mine. Great work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 10:59 PM
Thanks! This is great
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 8:14 AM
Will this only happen for cars in Al-Simhara or in regular worlds also? Will my sims in Bridgeport still drive around with Egyptian plates?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2021 at 4:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RayeNation
Will this only happen for cars in Al-Simhara or in regular worlds also? Will my sims in Bridgeport still drive around with Egyptian plates?

This mod will affect all cars covered by the mod for any world. Bridgeport Sims will have these Egyptian plates, so it's really best to only have in your folder if you plan on playing in an Egyptian world. If this is bothersome, I suggest taking this out of your folder when you play non-Egyptian worlds. You can, obviously, put it back in if you plan to play an Egyptian world. Sometimes I wish TS3 had some sort of hotloader where you could rescan your downloads in real time so you wouldn't have to quit the game to change out CC, but I digress.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry