Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wedding Arch Edits

by HarVee Posted 7th Nov 2015 at 12:37 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2015 at 6:41 AM by HarVee : Added a file for the Arch from Island Paradise

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 5:08 PM
Nice! These are really helpful. Arches are in Deco->Misc and Outdoor Activities, neither of which makes a ton of sense. Sorting through Deco Misc for them is such a pain.

The only thing I'd wish for now is the ability to recolor the flowers. Sheesh.
Inventor
#3 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 5:10 PM
BTW: There is also a wedding arch in Island Paradise. Also a couple of store ones, though you might not have that DLC.

Echo Weaver's Simblr: http://echoweaver.tumblr.com/
A portrait in stubbornness - Playing the same legacy since 2009
Sample a Brave Legacy: http://sims3sample.illation.net
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 5:18 PM Last edited by HarVee : 8th Nov 2015 at 2:02 AM.
Wasn't aware there was one in the IP expansion. If this one ever gets around to it, he'll edit that one too and upload a separate archive for it.

Done. Thread updated to reflect this.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 6:33 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't have a lot of wedding parties in my games but when I do, I NEVER find those blasted things! Which leads me to.....you guessed it...often not having one again. And I thought it was something I did wrong for not being able to put them on a platform.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2015 at 8:36 PM
"All Arches are now located in Entertainment > Parties section of the function sort, where as by EA default they were listed under Deco > Misc."
Yes!!! Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 1:19 AM
Thanks for adding the IP arch!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Apr 2021 at 11:36 PM
Need help ! I know this mod is a bit old but I can't seem to get it to work... It doesn't works, when I put the package in its slot I can't even see my arches anymore, they disappear from the game (I checked EVERYWHERE ). Help me, I would really love to use this mod!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jun 2021 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JBPeeaaxx
Need help ! I know this mod is a bit old but I can't seem to get it to work... It doesn't works, when I put the package in its slot I can't even see my arches anymore, they disappear from the game (I checked EVERYWHERE ). Help me, I would really love to use this mod!

Just wanted to confirm that it does seem like this mod is the cause of my missing wedding arches! I've been doing some organizing and finally decided to figure out how come I can't see arches that are supposed to be from Generations. I forgot I had this.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 1:54 AM Last edited by HarVee : 17th Aug 2021 at 11:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by JBPeeaaxx

Quote: Originally posted by boyilovesims
Just wanted to confirm that it does seem like this mod is the cause of my missing wedding arches! I've been doing some organizing and finally decided to figure out how come I can't see arches that are supposed to be from Generations. I forgot I had this.

May I ask what patch level and EP/SP configuration you two are using? I've never had a problem with the mod myself but I'd like to track down the issue at hand so any info would be appreciated.

Edit to add; This mod should be put in your overrides folder. If it isn't in your overrides folder it may not work as intended.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2021 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
May I ask what patch level and EP/SP configuration you two are using? I've never had a problem with the mod myself but I'd like to track down the issue at hand so any info would be appreciated.

Edit to add; This mod should be put in your overrides folder. If it isn't in your overrides folder it may not work as intended.

I have all EP, my version is 1.67. I tried to make it in Package, then in Overrides, but each time it didn't work...

Thanks in advance for your help ! (Sorry for my bad English )
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 7th Sep 2022 at 10:38 AM
Any help please ?
I still haven't found a solution...