Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
Original Poster
#101 Old 13th Nov 2006 at 7:46 PM
I can't find the lot, can someone provide a direct link? Thanks!
Advertisement
Instructor
#102 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:12 PM
I'm deffently going to try this agian I lost everything do to a major crash two weeks ago
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by discordkitty
I can't find the lot, can someone provide a direct link? Thanks!

Only thing I found was this:
http://www.thesimssociety.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=93

http://www.thesimssociety.com/phpBB...topic.php?t=207

---------------------------------
Playing The Sims 3 - Sims 3 Snapshots & Stories
Lab Assistant
#104 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:08 PM
Hey, i decided to try this, it was really fun! I got through the toddlers tage, just barely. my lot consists of a bucnh of weeds, stinky bottles, and stinky diapers. the last couple of days they were all in the red. i had two nannies on at all time, and mom worked at what ever job she could get to support the nannies. i have toddler pictures, but haven't uploaded them yet. i am now in the child stage, and trying to get everything cleaned up, and enough money for decent stuff. right now i have a room with 9 single beds, and a bathroom off of that, with the cheapest toilet and cheapest shower. they have the cheapest tv set outside their bedroom, and their fridge is also outside. it was pretty hectic those last few toddlers days! ^_^
#105 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 5:29 AM
How do you get triplets and quads?
This sounds so cool definitly have to try.
#106 Old 20th Apr 2008 at 3:25 PM
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you have a baby the grim reaper?:confused:
Scholar
#107 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 2:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by X_Lea_X
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but how do you have a baby the grim reaper?:confused:

You use the "Make me pregnant by..." feature of either the InSimenator or the Tombstone of L and D.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
#108 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:15 PM
Thanks and I'm so trying this challenge. But doesn't the Tombstone of L and D get the game messed up?I use boolProp all the time.
#109 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 3:15 PM
I made my own sims (as a couple others have done). She gave birth to a baby girl, a set of female twins, then ANOTHER set of female twins (I used boolprop's "speed up my pregnancy" and "agingoff" )then she was pregnant again, but found her husband woohooing with the maid (xD it was Kaylyn or however you spell it) and she kicked him out. Later she gave birth to twins again (xD) one boy and one girl. Then I turned aging on and I'm ready to go. ^_^
Scholar
#110 Old 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:42 AM
Thanks and I'm so trying this challenge. But doesn't the Tombstone of L and D get the game messed up?I use boolProp all the time.

This may sound snippy but is not meant to be - if you mean debug mode, don't say "boolProp". There are many many boolProp cheats in the game. Debug mode is just one of them.

Just using the tombtone to make your sim pregnant by a particular sim or NPC is not going to "mess up your game". If you start doing crazy things like adding Grimmy (or other untouchable NPCs like drivers, Mrs Crumplebottom, etc) to the family then yes, you will most likely mess up either the lot or the whole neighbourhood, but not the whole game. You would achieve exactly the same result if using the so-called "safe" mods/hacks like InSimenator or a teleporter shrub. Debug mode makes errors already present on the lot visible. It does not cause them.

People turn on debug mode and errors start appearing and they start screaming about "boolprop messed up my game". Ummm, no. You messed up your game and debug mode finally made you see how messed up it is.

/rant off

Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
#111 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 12:56 PM
Sorry but I was justing trying to protect my game!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#112 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:03 PM
Okay, so I know this thread is ooooooold, but I just gave this challenge a go, and I have a question (for anyone that might know, since Mariella doesn't seem to be around anymore); does skill building only generate points for kids and teens? Not for toddlers?

~ * ~ Volition ~ * ~
Scholar
#113 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 10:42 PM
Sorry but I was justing trying to protect my game!
Sorry, as I said I wasn't meaning to be snippy but it ended up coming out that way. All the "boolprop will break your game" commentary drives me up the wall because it's just patently not true yet people naively believe it.

The Tombstone will NOT break your game. You say that you use debug mode all the time. Well, the Tombstone is part of debug mode. Use it to impregnate your sim, then delete it (Tombstone not sim! LOL). Don't play around with it other than to maybe speed up your sim's pregnancy.

Field Researcher
#114 Old 4th May 2008 at 12:13 AM
Two questions...

The challenge sounds interesting but the site listed is gone. Is there another place to pick it up?

What is a tombstone of life and death?
Field Researcher
#115 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 4:31 PM Last edited by Phaenoh : 7th Feb 2014 at 9:25 PM.
The 7 toddlers challenge
Exactly how it sounds.
Make a female romance sim (you can make her look however you want and you can name her whatever you want) in CAS along with the children
You must make either all boys or all girls. (again, don't care what you name them, or how you dress them or what they look like)
You can use smartmilk if you want.
Alright, I will extend this further to adulthood.
All the kids must learn to study and get A+s and again, grow up well
When they become teens, it is preferred they all become over-acheivers, and you can pick what their turn-ons and turn-offs and aspirations and you can pick their career. Also, have them go steady and have their first kiss with atleast someone.
The Adulthood is a little easier. Just get them married, and have them reproduce Also, you can kill the mother of old age happily (note, I have trouble with this part myself and if you have trouble with it I won't count it against you)
Keep track of points please (but you don't HAVE too, if you want to you can)
Oh, and if you can, pics would be great.
Toddler stage:
Positive:
+20 for all or some learning the skills (potty-train, talk and walk)
+20 for each toddler that grows up well
+40 for keeping the mom (and the kids) out of aspiration desperation (or completely in the red zone)
+20 for keeping their needs high
Negative:
-20 for all or one failing to learn the skills
-20 for a or some or all toddlers growing up badly
-40 for mom or toddlers going into aspiration desperation]
-20 for their needs being very low.
Child stage:
Positive:
+20 for making friends
+20 for keeping needs high
+20 for growing up well
+40 for getting A+
Negative:
-20 for making enemies (basically what I am talking about is negative relationships)
-20 for needs being low
-20 for growing up badly
-40 for getting a D
Teenage Stage:
Positive:
+20 for first kiss, going steady, etc
+20 for getting a job
+20 for growing up well
+40 for being overacheiver
Negative:
-20 for being rejected for first kiss, being rejected for going steady etc
-20 for getting a demotion
-20 for growing up badly
-40 for getting fired (I changed this so that no one is expected to be an overacheiver)
Adulthood:
Positive:
+20 for getting engaged and married
+20 for maxing out a skill
+20 for having a kid
+40 for reaching top of career (I never had this happen when my teens were overacheivers they just got a higher promotion)
Negative:
-20 for being rejected for engagement/marriage
-20 for losing skill points (attempting to repair things with low mechanical skill, getting skills sucked out via SimVac etc)
-20 for being rejected for woohoo
-40 for being fired.

If that doesn't make sense, then don't worry about the points

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Test Subject
#116 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:07 PM
This sounds cool, but I have a few questions/conncers.

1. What is your definition of high/low needs? Is it like green plumbob and red plumbob?

2. The challenge seems rather short, trying adding something to challenge us more. :p

"I'm not playing with my wockets, I'm playing pony adventuwes with my pwincess dollies!" - Suesy, from The Benedict Legacy
Field Researcher
#117 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 5:42 PM
no offense, but thee are already tons of these....

www.thelongaliens.livejournal.com *updated 7-13-11* please leave a comment if you read it!
Field Researcher
#118 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bleasie
This sounds cool, but I have a few questions/conncers.

1. What is your definition of high/low needs? Is it like green plumbob and red plumbob?

2. The challenge seems rather short, trying adding something to challenge us more. :p

exactly, and I will extend on it.
@the above poster the only ones I seen were about six toddlers. And no, it takes a lot to offend me.

Note:I just did it myself and it is do-able.

"What could I do? What should I do? What could I... what should I... It's not like I'm crying or anything! I love you!" ~Love Is War
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:18 PM
Why do all the toddlers have to have the same gender?
Field Researcher
#120 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 9:02 PM
I like it that way, but you can change it if you want.

Lab Assistant
#121 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 10:26 PM
Awesome! I'm definitely trying this, I'll send the pictures your way once I do.
I'm so excited!
Field Researcher
#122 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 6:03 PM
^good luck

Field Researcher
#123 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 6:32 PM
Is the mother allowed to fall in love and stuff, or is she just there to care for the kids?

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Field Researcher
#124 Old 26th Jul 2010 at 8:44 PM
^ Yes, she can fall in love and woohoo

Page 5 of 5