Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:33 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 16th Mar 2019 at 9:38 PM.
Default Lost Hairs
I noticed 3 more missing hairs.

1) The adult females.
2 The curly toddler ponytails (really want that back) found. :lovestruc
3) not pictured is a hair which has two small plaits on the side, they stick away from the face a bit like the curly pony's above. They are fairly short I use those on toddlers as well.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 11:31 AM
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 11:37 AM
Neither of those. It was one braid on either side, it went out then down but above the shoulders. I don't think it was from here and it was a newer hair.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Theorist
#4 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 4:14 PM
Like Pippi Longstocking braids?

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Undead Molten Llama
#5 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 5:13 PM
The adult female's hair in the second pic is Newsea's Chain Reaction. I don't recognize the others, alas.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 8:50 PM
The toddler hair is Peggy Fh100327 or all the hairs retextures: Maxisy / realistic
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Mar 2019 at 9:48 PM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 17th Mar 2019 at 3:35 AM.
Thank you! mybsims.net doesn't appear to be there but the other link works.

Not sticking out like Pippi Longstocking but about that size. I found one not very good picture of it on an adult. I think... it may be a different hair now looking at it carefully. I think I lost more hairs then I realize.

edit: I found a picture of the hair on google. Newsea but I don't know its name. Not that texture though.

I think though that both hairs pictured here are missing.

Edit: okay the name of the second hair pictured here is J176 Miku by Newsea I managed to find a recolour by keoni but I am after more of a Pooklet.

The plaits on left I found on rented Space.
Screenshots

~Call me Jo~