Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 4:38 AM
Default WCIF this easel?
Hey all! Recently I lost a good portion of my CC folder (not..entirely sure how), and unfortunately it borked most of my sim's little attic art studio. Luckily, I have a picture from when it was still in progress (but mostly complete). I've managed to track most things down, but I've searched high and low and for some reason just CANNOT find this dang easel. Help would be hugely appreciated if you recognize it! The table things on either side of it holding the art supplies are part of it, I'm pretty certain. Sorry the pic is a bit dark, it's all I've got.

Also, any help finding the small taped pictures on the wall to the left of it, and the plant hanging on the wall to the right of it would be amazing, because I just realized I'm missing those too, but they're not as important. (And, well, much more difficult to see...)

Thank you so much in advance. c:
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 12:01 PM
Hey @demnas, you forgot to attach the picture
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 1:52 PM
Picture shows up for me. Maybe try another browser Aileena.

I've seen that easel but couldn't say where. Maybe by FracturedMoonlight.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 6:04 PM
The easel might be one by Fractured Moonlight. I have a set of easels from their Tumblr that includes a modded version of the original Maxis TS2 easel. One of the included recolors for it is dark like in your picture.

http://fracturedmoonlight.tumblr.co...ty-available-in
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Mar 2019 at 7:24 PM
Thank you Rox - I went ahead and checked it out in-game and it's definitely similar, but unfortunately I don't think it's the same one. I appreciate the link though, if I end up not being able to find the easel, I think I'll use one of these.
I'm pretty sure the one I'm looking for has those two side tables attached to it (though I'm unsure if the art supplies on top of them are a part of it, unfortunately, I did that room a long time ago haha)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 3:01 PM
It shows up now, sorry if it was there and I didn't see it. That time it wasn't showing up.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 7:28 PM
Haha no problem @Aileena. Pictures can act wonky for me too sometimes.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 7:43 AM
Do you think it might this one from Veranka's set?

http://veranka-downloads.tumblr.com...s-requires-free
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 9:44 PM
@Chrystali8 aah I actually already checked out this set, unfortunately it isn't! Thank you anyway!