Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th May 2017 at 5:55 AM
Default Stretched thumbnails
My thumbnails are 450x225 px and they look stretched on the main page. It looks like it shrinks the width to fit the container, but keeps the height instead of resizing it too. It’d be better if it resized it proportionally and left blank space if the height isn’t enough to fill the container, just like it does when the width isn’t.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th May 2017 at 12:56 PM
You mean for your uploads?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th May 2017 at 3:48 PM Last edited by Voeille : 28th May 2017 at 4:09 PM.
Yes. They seem alright in my profile and in Download/Sims 2, but they’re noticeably stretched on the main MTS page.

Edit: An even better example of a stretched thumb than mine is this upload. It shows in picked uploads on the main page with a very stretched thumb as the ratio width/height is bigger than my 450/225, and if you open the download the thumb looks normal. It doesn’t in Download/Sims 2 and Rose’s profile either, mine do because of the ratio, but I think any ratio a creator uses should be supported and resized properly without stretching

Simblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 3:30 AM
@Delphy @Nysha any chance to do something about it?

Simblr
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 9:25 AM
Hrm, having such wide images does indeed cause issues, especially with those feet. (For example, the thumbnail here http://modthesims.info/browse.php?f...ategory=Toddler is stretched)

What I'll probably do is to have it set the *maximum* width be 360 pixels since thats guaranteed to fit on all the different pages and blocks.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 1:39 PM
I see it’s fixed, thank you so much

Simblr