Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:28 AM
Sims 2 Music Video - Heaven's a Lie by Lacuna Coil
:clap:

Any opinions would be nice! This is my first Sims 2 music video and I love the whole process so much (building sets, creating people, filming scenes, editing) that I'm going to make more :D

Let me know what you think :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiZHqUUjOFI

I tried to embed this video, but it didn't work for some reason, this is why I posted the link. If anyone knows how to embed a video in thsi forum, let me know.

ii SwanSong ii
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:56 AM
Ohh I just watched this Great song choice and I love the two sims you've paired up there Reminds me of a vampire couple waltzing away the years.
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:23 PM
Thanks! I tried to make them look as close to the singers of this actual band :D

It's a love story where in the beginning they just can't communicate and came to a point where they forgot why they got together in the first place. During this time, the metaphor is 'heaven's a lie' meaning in a relationship, sometimes you lose what was great and everything just seems no good or 'heaven' can't be found again in it...but mid way through she decides to reach out and try to get back what was lost and there is 'blue skies' again and all is again right with the world...and they lived happily ever after :D

Thanks for watching!
More to come! I'm working on one now that is pretty involved...we'll see how that turns out :D

~ii SwanSong ii~