Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 9:56 PM Last edited by squaretable : 21st Dec 2013 at 4:19 PM. Reason: Embarassing Auto-correct
Default The Summer/The Winter
OK, we have enough "games" already, JEES (Not Jews), let's put in place some discussions.

What did you do this summer?

Just Call me Square!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 3:03 PM
Firstly, I didn't even know I was Jewish, and secondly; very little. I've been to parties, and worked. And that's about it. I didn't go on holiday, the closest thing to a holiday I did was go to the beach a couple of times. Atleast I've saved up some spending money for University.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 5:52 PM
Oh, ok? You're Jewish?

Ooooooh, oops Fricking autocorrect.

Well ive done a lot I guess: I went to Clacton in Essex for 4 days.
I went to CarFest
I went to Hever Castle
I went to the Shopping Centre.
I went to Lisbon, Portugal for two weeks.
I went to my parents freinds 40th Birthdy Party

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 6:24 PM
Nope, C of E, not Jewish, your intro seemed to refer to us(viewers/readers) as jews...
I did go to the bootsale a couple of times and rowing on the river in Dedham. My list of things I wanted to do is far longer than the list of things I actually did...
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 6:56 PM
This summer was very nice. I live in Germany and I don´t know, if it was in your place like by us, but the winter was very long. So, I was very happy when it became warm. We have got a garden and there I played with my sister. We wasn´t on vacation, but nevertheless it was great. I was also on confirmation seminar and it was pretty funny.

PS: Don´t be confused when you read a weird sentence, because I am german and I´m only 13 years old, so I am not sooo good.

*JJSims*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 11:12 PM
Hmm yeah, did you have a heatwave that seemed to start in late may and end in early august, cause if so, that's just like what we had in Britain... And that was amazing, we take foreign languages liberally really over here, but I've always wanted to know German, I know how important it is in northern and central Europe! (I'm taking french, simply cause I'm more fluent in it that Spanish, but I still can't speak it)

Yeah, and the trees were bare in April, it was rediculous...

This thread details the British weather from April to the present http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=501101

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#7 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 1:49 PM
To some extent it still feels like summer, especially up here in Lincoln. It's quite warm and has been very sunny everyday for the past week. There's still people in sunglasses and shorts...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 12:15 AM Last edited by squaretable : 22nd Oct 2013 at 10:15 PM.
Well. Its back to British weather. Woot

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#9 Old 24th Oct 2013 at 9:34 PM
There's still people wereing shorts here in Lincoln. Clearly the hurricane-like winds of Lincoln have yet to persuade them that that weather has passed...
Alchemist
#10 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 7:26 PM
This summer for me was really busy,I went to the beach with my friends nearly everyday and got really bad sunburn.We also went swimming in the sea.
Went out clubbin a couple of time.
It was my bestfriends birthday during the summer so I stayed round her house for 4 days,we went out clubbin then got drunk at her flat the next day and done other stuff.the day after that she got a new kitten.
I done a wedding job and went to dance lessons like normal.
So my whole summer was full of drunken times and friends

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Scholar
#11 Old 20th Nov 2013 at 4:48 PM
Temperatures below 0? Summer is most definitely dead...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 5:29 PM
Indeed. But itll be xmas soon!

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 11:34 PM
I hope we get snow this winter! And a lot of it too, I want to make an igloo!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 4:19 PM
but not at xmas, my family from essex wont be able to join me on boxing day, Not so much a concern with my other grandparents and cousins, since they live in surrey, but it will cause problems

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#15 Old 21st Dec 2013 at 8:16 PM
And the Squaretable returns... I was beginning to wonder whether you had left the community for good.
It's annoying that pretty much my favourite weather can cause so much upset. It'd be nice if we were able to function normally in the snow like other countries do.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 10:11 PM
That's what my mum says! I mean we have a crossover SUV (the ford Kuga (Escape in North America)) and the snow is still a spain in diaz.

I love the snow, just I don't want a white Christmas… I once got a snow day on my birthday (February 8th)

Just Call me Square!
Scholar
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 2:20 PM
Another reasons I wouldn't mind living in a middle or nothern US state is their winters, but then that means a sky-rocketing heating bill which I probably couldn't afford, so I guess our mild winters aren't that bad.
I would love to have a snow-day on my birthday; 15th August, but I highly doubt that will happen within my lifetime...
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2013 at 10:06 PM
Unless you move to New Zealand or something. (Historic colonial or Maori house?)
I'd say we heat all the primary routes.

Just Call me Square!
Space Pony
#19 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 2:46 PM
well this summer only thing i'm doing is posting on MTS,playing sims2&3(since i have all eps)
saving money for a new phone,trying to find something to draw,studying for school...wish to be over 18 ASAP