Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 5:06 PM
Default Anyone know of any good sims 3 or sims 2 voice over series or movies?
says it all in the title. I really like watching these and I love the ones by 3wordsarentenough. So any of you guys have any? :D
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 5:16 PM
The only one I've ever watched all the way through is Venin Abyss by MzRazberri. It's pretty darn good and I definitely recommend it.

"Goonies never say die."
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 5:41 PM
The one that always comes to mind first for me is the series The Strangerhood, by Rooster Teeth, made with Sims 2 - SO funny.

They uploaded the videos before playlists became popular on YouTube, and they're in reverse date order, so you have to work your way up from the bottom starting with 'Why Are You Here?'

http://www.youtube.com/user/Rooster...ry=strangerhood
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 5:57 PM
^^ Oh goodness. I just started watching those videos and they're hilarious. Good suggestion!

/me off to watch the rest. XD

"Goonies never say die."
Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 12:03 PM
Glad you liked it! I really loved that series, the humour is so wacky. I just discovered a much better link - the YouTube set of videos is incomplete and doesn't have the final few episodes, but I've now found the whole collection plus a few extras here: http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?sid=sh&v=more . The videos are higher quality than the ones on YouTube, too!
Interstellar Traveler
#6 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 8:45 PM
I've watched 3WordsAren'tEnough improve since day one and she's been doing a fantastic job on everything she does! She pretty much brings out the "You don't have to have good graphics to be a good director."

As for other Voice over series.. I don't think I know of any other than SSMusicProduction's current series that, I believe, has over 50 episodes so far.

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod