Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 6:12 PM Last edited by whiterider : 12th Mar 2013 at 6:45 PM.
Default MTS Competition: Updates
Multicultural Create Competition
I'm sure many of you have been wondering the status of the Multicultural Create Competition. As you may know, it was extended to cover the time that uploads were shut off. With our upload system back up and running, we've decided to extend the deadline to March 31st. That means you have just over 2 weeks to spruce up those entries and get them uploaded! Good luck!

Photo Challenge
As we announced in this post, we would be alternating Photo and Create Challenges for the site. With the Multicultural Create Competition coming to a close, a new Photo Challenge will soon be posted. Keep your eyes out for that as it will all be revealed in time!

Unofficial Contest
Are you done with your Multicultural Entry and have an itch to compete in more? Are you in need of a challenging redesign project but don't quite know where to start? Try your hand at jones7659's Veronavilla Home Makeover Contest. Be advised that there is a limit of 20 participants and is only open to those with TS2.

If you've got ideas for contests, check out the Contest Forum Rules and Template Guidelines. If you qualify to host, we'd love to get some more contests up and running!

We look forward to what you can come up with for each of these challenges!

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#2 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 8:54 PM
Thanks for the plug
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 5:24 AM
I was wondering what happened to this Thanks for the update.

A Psycho'sTrip ✦ Stay in Wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Mar 2013 at 10:17 PM
Well Drats! Sorry Jones! I only have 2 weeks to finish my multicultural theme so I can't join your contest. I WILL peek in though.
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 6:46 PM
I can't enter the photo contest, I got to deal with my new laptop
Can't wait to see the winners!

To see a world in a grain of sand, and heaven in a wild flower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand, and eternity in an hour.

My Tumblr
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 12:03 PM
Ok. I finally finished the set and uploaded it to creator issues...
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#7 Old 10th May 2013 at 4:07 AM
Hello! What's going on with the judging for Multicultural create?