Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 11:36 PM
I was in the create section which was working all day yesterday except those 10 seconds.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 2:56 AM
I'm not sure why but whenever I try to load sexysims2 Firefox says it can't be found do I have a bad link or is it still down?
Test Subject
#128 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:49 AM
ok read through the forum...didnt see another post about this....hopefully im not being redundent but...my screen seems to automatically shift every 5-10 seconds since mts came back, only does it on this webpage so i think its related...not a huge deal, just kinda annoying....still loving mts, thanks delphy for all the brilliant work you do
Test Subject
#129 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 4:58 AM
@Rellikdruid Delphy stated on the previous page that Sexysims is back up.

Quote:
Actually, it's back now. Brought it back a couple hours ago.
Test Subject
#130 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 5:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by XxWashedXUpxX
@Rellikdruid Delphy stated on the previous page that Sexysims is back up.

I know he said it was back up that's why I'm wondering why I get the page not found.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#131 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 7:48 AM
rellikdruid: What IP address do you resolve to when you ping sexysims2.com?

brent13420 : Which browser are you using at what screen resolution?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Top Secret Researcher
#132 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 2:57 AM
omg...when is this nightmare gonna end??? what do you mean i can type in cep.modthesims2.com??? what is this???
Test Subject
#133 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:07 PM
brent13420 : Which browser are you using at what screen resolution?[/QUOTE]

sorry shoudve known you need that info, Google chrome with my desktop resolution at 1024*768.
Forum Resident
#134 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brent13420
ok read through the forum...didnt see another post about this....hopefully im not being redundent but...my screen seems to automatically shift every 5-10 seconds since mts came back, only does it on this webpage so i think its related...not a huge deal, just kinda annoying....still loving mts, thanks delphy for all the brilliant work you do

I get this to, it's the ads that cycle at the top of the page that's doing this for me. The "news" section, that cycles through 1-4. I'm using safari with a reso of 1216x676.(I use my hdtv) Although it seems to be fixed now.
Not actually evil.
#135 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 7:24 AM
First, thank you so much for all your hard work and updates! Yay for changes and improvements! :D

Noticed a few issues after the upgrade.

1) Some downloads have a missing thumbnail image, although sometimes the thumbnail image is still on the server. This was the case with a few of mine, I edited, they got fixed, but inactive creators won't be fixing their thumbnails. Here's a recent one with a missing thumbnail.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=413587

2) Some downloads, in the related pages tab, don't have pics of recolors. For example, this one.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=413587

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#136 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 12:17 PM
Well, I'm getting constant internal server errors. (500 internal server error, cloudflare-nginx). This may have been mentioned, but I can't read the thread for all the server errors.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#137 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 1:46 PM
cloudflare-nginx is the CDN provider. There isn't anything I can do about this.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Test Subject
#138 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:01 PM
whatever you did during the short maintenance you did the other day my problem is gone....thanks delphy, you rock
Test Subject
#139 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 9:49 PM
I still can't see any images or icons and I can't click on any of the options at the top of the page (Home, Downloads, Search, etc...) and I can't even sign out. I checked my Javascript but it appears to be working. I can't browse through the downloads because there are no images and I'm very frustrated.
Test Subject
#140 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 1:52 AM
Here it is the 16th of July and from reading through the posts, sexysims2 should be up, right? But I'm getting a server not found error. I didn't know it had been down at all. I haven't been over there in quite a while but was downloading stuff and decided to check and see what new delicious stuff might be there.

Anyway, I can't seem to get into the site. =(

I’m sure I’m in serious need of some moral spankitude, but guess who’s not qualified to be my rabbi?”
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#141 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:04 AM
SXS is up. Something's wrong on your end - try flushing your DNS.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#142 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
SXS is up. Something's wrong on your end - try flushing your DNS.

Uhh, how do I do that? *blush*

I’m sure I’m in serious need of some moral spankitude, but guess who’s not qualified to be my rabbi?”
Test Subject
#143 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 8:06 PM
First of all, I love this site.
Second, and I wish to apologize in advance for writting this here. But I am unable to post msg's in Forums or start Threads (That`s another issue)... if anyone out there knows who to direct this too - I would be most appreciative.
My main problem however, is that since the site reno, I have not been able download. I am getting that No Cookies Found screen. And although I have made sure that I am Logged In with the `Remember Me` box checked. And I have changed my security setttings. (I currently have www.modthesims.info and .com in my trusted site) I am getting nowhere!!! I have no problem on any other sites and I am ... bothered.... that I haven`t been able to access my favortive Sims site.
Again. I apoligise that I am doing this in the area.
But please...
help me.
Test Subject
#144 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 10:55 PM
Default sexysims2
I can get to the site from my phone, but I've tried accessing it from two different computers on two different internet access points and it just isn't working! Getting to it on my phone doesn't really help because I can't exactly download things to my phone that help with gameplay or mods! Please help!
Test Subject
#145 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:12 PM
really great (=
Page 6 of 6