Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 2:48 PM
HAIR GLITCH IN TODDLERS & CHILDREN
I've been using CC on my toddlers and children for a while now with no issue - but these last couple of days each CC hair I use, looks fine in CAS, but when it comes to live mode - the sims hair is floating above their head!! The toddler is left bald and the hair is floating around - amusing as it is, it's very very irritating. There are points where the hair returns to the head but then flies off again.

PLEASE HELP

Thanks
-Grace
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 2:59 PM
have you changed any of your game settings? graphic wise...

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 3:46 PM
How do I do that?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 4:37 PM
Well, if these hair mesh have been created to only show properly on HIGH graphics, and you would be set on Low or med...you'd get what you described. Since you said that these same hair didn't act like this before, then it seems your game graphic settings have changed.
You can check by going into your game options, while in the game. You could also go back to where you downloaded these hairs, and see if the creator mentioned anything about high graphic.
Also..when you said they use to work fine..when was this last time you played and it worked fine? With all the new game patches, some older hair or cc stopped working properly, and creators have to update them. So if these hairs were downloaded long ago, it might be your problem.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#5 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 10:20 PM
Also are you using laptop mode? A lot of custom content won't work with it and like Rosebine said, some you have to have settings on High or Ultra.
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Jul 2017 at 5:00 AM Last edited by SimamaniaC : 6th Jul 2017 at 5:03 AM. Reason: pics
Default Same Issue! You're Not Alone

I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUE. I have my graphic settings on HIGH! so I have no clue whats going on, None of the CC creators updated the hair or anything. Is there a way I can update it myself?
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:04 PM
Oh my god. I haven't had that glitch before. I was only using 1 hair custom content item.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 7:06 PM
I hate glitches. rip you
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Sep 2017 at 7:51 AM
I also wonder if the hairs have been enabled for children and toddlers but were not meant to be used by them. This would happen in Sims3 when the hairs were not attached to the appropriate life stage.