Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1594
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 192 (Who?), Viewed: 159611 times.
Search this Thread
Old 13th Feb 2017, 11:38 PM #176
Astrocake7
Test Subject

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 18


This challenge sounds like fun! I've never done a challenge before, but there's a first for everything. I feel like having a backstory, but it's kind of similar to Aidric's. That OK?
Anyways, I also feel like having a fifth sim, "Grandfather Light." Light is the main job guy, so he's going to have whatever he needs to succeed in his job (Example; a computer for tech guru.) The current sims are:
Terra, the earth sibling (Male, going to look a lot like Beat from KH 2.8 DDD)
Ignis, the air sibling (Male, based off of Ignis from FFXV)
Aqua, the water sibling (Female, totally original!)
Aiden, the light (removed due to spoilers of backstory), (Male, going to be a elder.)
And.... I don't have a name for the fire sister.
so... yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll get pictures when I can.
Yeah K baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!
Oh, PS, Aidric, it ok if I use a backstory? It's going to have to do with deities and stuff.
Old 14th Feb 2017, 4:01 AM #177
Astrocake7
Test Subject

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 18


So... Uh.... I managed to completely destroy bother Terra and Ignis. So now, I've decided to change Ignis' name to Carson (Carbon? Carson? Gettit? Carbon Dioxide? CARSON dioside? :3)
Sooo.... Yeah.
Old 16th Feb 2017, 2:17 AM #178
Astrocake7
Test Subject

Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 18


Seeing as Aidric hasn't responded, and personally, I don't think I should, so I'm not going to write a backstory. Sorry, guys. (Even though it's not going to do much ._.)
Old 25th May 2017, 5:08 PM #179
Aidric
Test Subject

Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 2


Quote:
Originally Posted by Astrocake7
This challenge sounds like fun! I've never done a challenge before, but there's a first for everything. I feel like having a backstory, but it's kind of similar to Aidric's. That OK?
Anyways, I also feel like having a fifth sim, "Grandfather Light." Light is the main job guy, so he's going to have whatever he needs to succeed in his job (Example; a computer for tech guru.) The current sims are:
Terra, the earth sibling (Male, going to look a lot like Beat from KH 2.8 DDD)
Ignis, the air sibling (Male, based off of Ignis from FFXV)
Aqua, the water sibling (Female, totally original!)
Aiden, the light (removed due to spoilers of backstory), (Male, going to be a elder.)
And.... I don't have a name for the fire sister.
so... yeah. That's pretty much it. I'll get pictures when I can.
Yeah K baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai!
Oh, PS, Aidric, it ok if I use a backstory? It's going to have to do with deities and stuff.



Oh, sorry I didn't respond, I haven't logged in since I made that post. I'm totally fine with you using my backstory. ((Sorry again, just hadn't seen your comment.))
Old 1st Jun 2017, 2:00 PM #180
KeiwaHikari
Test Subject

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1


I was wondering with the new skills-
Dancing (Get Together)
DJ Mixing (Get Together)
Singing(City Living)
Herbalism(Outdoor Retreat)
Wellness (Spa Day)

I was wondering which element gets which new skill?
Old 25th Jun 2017, 10:18 PM #181
xoddess
Test Subject

Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 4


I really like this but i dont have the patience for long legacies
Old 16th Sep 2017, 4:07 PM #182
Simcrafter
Test Subject

Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 47


Is there as adaptation for vampires(even though they would truly be immortal then)
Old 24th Sep 2017, 11:25 AM
KennyraeWolf
This message has been deleted by KennyraeWolf. Reason: delete
Old 17th Nov 2017, 9:27 PM #183
Scklsy
Original Poster

Lab Assistant

Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 121
Thanks: 205 in 3 Posts
4 Achievements


Oh wow! I haven't checked into this thread in a while!! I'm not too familiar with the most recent TS4 packs but I'll do some research and get right to updating the challenge! If anyone has any suggestions or unanswered questions too , please let me know and I will address them!
Old 23rd Nov 2017, 3:53 AM #184
leo3487
Lab Assistant

Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 88


Quote:
Originally Posted by KeiwaHikari
I was wondering with the new skills-
Dancing (Get Together)
DJ Mixing (Get Together)
Singing(City Living)
Herbalism(Outdoor Retreat)
Wellness (Spa Day)

I was wondering which element gets which new skill?


I would say:
Wellness and Herbalism for Earth
Dancing and DJ Mixing for Fire (the only allowed to leave house)
Parenting for Water

Also I would add:
With Vampires installed, the sisters cant be created as vampires and also cant be converted into vampires
Old 23rd Nov 2017, 4:00 AM #185
leo3487
Lab Assistant

Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 88


Also for city living can add a freedom while also a restriction:
Festivals:
Fire only can go to Romance festival
Air only can go to Frikicon
Old 6th Jan 2018, 2:47 AM #186
mystichaze32
Test Subject

Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 7


have a quick question can they be vampire sisters?
Old 26th Jan 2018, 1:17 PM DefaultChanges in my Game #187
trisXtobias1
Test Subject

Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4


I named the sisters after the four elements, which isn't required but I wanted to. Ember (Fire embers), Audra (Lithuanian name for Storm), Gaia (Goddess of Earth), and Misu (Asian name for Water). Ember didn't change, as she still just does charisma and mixology (maxed charisma and nearly there with mixology). Audra is actually the one who does handiness, as the Nerd-Brain aspiration requires it, and she may start learning programming while I wait to get enough money to get a Rocket. Gaia does a bit of charisma, as she works at the gym and that's required to get higher rank--I also plan to teach her wellness, as it makes sense for her character. Misu has a job as a cook because the Master Chef aspiration requires her to get to certain levels, but, after that, I'll have her quit and do her original task of taking care of the little ones--she also knows Gourmet Cooking. However, there are only two kids so far--one a kid and one a newborn, which may or may not be a vampire as it is Caleb Vatore's baby--also, I might make Ember a vampire, as it make sense for her character, but I'm not sure yet.
Old 11th Feb 2018, 7:12 PM #188
delimariver
Test Subject

Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3


Does anyone know what would be some good careers for any of the sisters? My air sister is a writer but I'm trying to find a job for another sister. At first I gave the earth sister the athlete job but now she needs to build the charisma skill, which is not allowed.
Old 11th Feb 2018, 11:24 PM #189
Patchira
Test Subject

Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2


Quote:
Originally Posted by delimariver
Does anyone know what would be some good careers for any of the sisters? My air sister is a writer but I'm trying to find a job for another sister. At first I gave the earth sister the athlete job but now she needs to build the charisma skill, which is not allowed.

Which branch?
Old 11th Feb 2018, 11:35 PM #190
delimariver
Test Subject

Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3


Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchira
Which branch?


She's not in any branch currently. Shes on the second level of the Athlete career.
Old 13th Feb 2018, 12:37 AM #191
Patchira
Test Subject

Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 2


Quote:
Originally Posted by delimariver
She's not in any branch currently. Shes on the second level of the Athlete career.

And it requires Charisma already?
Old 13th Feb 2018, 9:14 PM #192
delimariver
Test Subject

Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 3


Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchira
And it requires Charisma already?

Yeah, unfortunately
Old 16th Feb 2018, 3:32 PM #193
Elena
Test Subject

Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1


This is such a creative challenge! Bookmarking this ^^
Reply


Section jump:


Powered by MariaDB Some icons by http://dryicons.com.