Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 5:56 PM
Vampire Meals
Hey, I was wondering how I would make an food mod and connect it to a race and moodlets for it? I hate how the vampire sims can only eat plasma fruit and drink those poppers. I was wondering if someone could help me create an meal for them. I was thinking like an bowl of blood-they can tell other sims it's tomato soup! It makes them look more normal and they can sit down and have a meal with the rest of the family!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 9:02 PM
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=520711 Ingredient Moodlets From Meals by icarus_allsorts
not really what you asked for i guess, but i use this mod for vampires to be sated from meals that contain the plasma fruit (+fish&kelp in meals for mermaids)
you could also use icarus' other mod "cook with any ingredient" and make meals with the ingredients you want so together these mods work just perfectly
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 10:13 PM
Vampires can eat food made with plasma fruit to decrease their thirst, even without a mod. Just cook a recipe that accepts any type of fruit (e.g. pancakes, stu surprise, cobbler, crepes).
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#4 Old 4th Jul 2016 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Butterbot
Vampires can eat food made with plasma fruit to decrease their thirst, even without a mod. Just cook a recipe that accepts any type of fruit (e.g. pancakes, stu surprise, cobbler, crepes).

Make sure your sims has Plasma fruit in their inventory as well! ^-^
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 7:06 PM
Wish we had this for sims 4. So far all I have found is a pizza mode.

Quote: Originally posted by Kastalia
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=520711 Ingredient Moodlets From Meals by icarus_allsorts
not really what you asked for i guess, but i use this mod for vampires to be sated from meals that contain the plasma fruit (+fish&kelp in meals for mermaids)
you could also use icarus' other mod "cook with any ingredient" and make meals with the ingredients you want so together these mods work just perfectly