Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#126 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 4:46 PM
I would also like to add my condolences. Mootilda was such a comforting presence on MTS. She will be sorely missed but her legacy will live on. May you rest in peace fellow simmer.
Advertisement
Instructor
#127 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:18 PM
Oh My goodess!! I feel so bad because she was so kind and helpful and now she's gone... My condolences and thoughts for her family.

(◐ω◑)
What kind of Sim loves like this?
(◐ω◑)
Test Subject
#128 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 6:46 PM
This is so sad to hear.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Quatchi and the rest of Mootilda's family.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#129 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 7:30 PM
Oh! Mootilda! We will miss you!
Field Researcher
#130 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 7:34 PM
What devastating news. I'm so very sorry to hear. Mootilda was as you say, not only a talented modder, but also a wonderfully kind person. She spent so much time helping others, and for that she will be remembered even more. A generous spirit. R.I.P. Mootilda.

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Theorist
#131 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:03 PM
How sad. Mootilda helped me out when I first joined the community here at MTS... when I was a noob playing TS2 and didn't know what I was doing. She will be missed. Condolences to her family and friends that have been left behind. Rest in Peace Mootilda and may you walk with the angels.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#132 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:13 PM
RIP Mootilda. *hugs* to Quatchi and the rest of her family and friends.

/me just knows Mootilda's up there writing programs to make everything run faster, smoother and better
Mad Poster
#133 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:15 PM
OMG...Mootilda has been a vivid presence here as long as I've been a member. She was one of the small number of almost legendary creators and was so generous with her work. There are many stars on MTS who make the game playable and more enjoyable for the rest of us. Mootilda needs to have a permanent "star" on the MTS Walk of Fame. RIP and condolences to her family and friends.
Test Subject
#134 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:37 PM
I'm not a very vocal or contributing member, but I loved Mootilda's Mods and she made some really cool lots.
She'll be sorely missed.
In Peace, Rest, Mootilda
Test Subject
#135 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:37 PM
Honestly, I don't know Mootilda that much. In fact, I heard this name firstly here. But I can see she was a respected person around here. Rest in peace, Mootilda. You will be missed.
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:39 PM
This is so sad
Test Subject
#137 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM
Rest in peace Mootilda, I used many of your mods and I'm sorry I didn't get the chance to say how helpful you were. Thank you so much for everything and hopefully you're no longer in pain.

Sorry for your loss Quatchi, your wife's memory will forever lives on thanks to her work/posts and the continuous help it will bring to the community.
Lab Assistant
#138 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:21 PM
My condolences to her family
Forum Resident
#139 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:26 PM
This is very sad.i didn't know her personally ,but she was very talented in many ways and helpfull when one needed help. My condolencess to her family.
Test Subject
#140 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:53 PM
My condolences to her friends and family. May she rest in peace.
Test Subject
#141 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:04 PM
That's so sad. RIP.
Instructor
#142 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:24 PM
Rest in peace, Mootilda. You will surely be missed by all.
Top Secret Researcher
#143 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:35 PM
Oh my god! I am shocked ... I love her mods and she helped me a couple of times ... I didn't know her but my thoughts go out to the family, it must be so devastating for them. I hate cancer. I lost my grandmother in cancer. Cancer doesn't care who you are. We must defeat it.

May I ask, what kind of cancer was it?
Mad Poster
#144 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:38 PM
We will miss you, Mootilda!
Field Researcher
#145 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 10:58 PM
Although I was nervous to ask things, Mootilda helped me a few times, each time being kind and courteous. May she rest with God now, and may her family be comforted and healed.
Test Subject
#146 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:30 PM
My respects and condolences. Loved her mods and houses. RIP.
Test Subject
#147 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:31 PM
I don't often frequent the boards, or the site until recently, so I unfortunately didn't have the chance to interact with her, but I'm very saddened to hear of her passing. May she rest in peace, and my thoughts are with her friends and family.
Top Secret Researcher
#148 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:34 PM Last edited by Rusty55 : 6th Sep 2014 at 2:13 AM.
I never had the privilege to talk with Mootilda but when I first joined MTS I spent a great many lunch breaks at work reading old post and learned a great deal from reading Mootilda's old post. You can read through the forums and see how well liked and respected Mootilda was. It is nice to know that someone as talented as Mootilda will live on in post here at MTS to help many more new simmers out.

I, myself have lost quite a few relatives to cancer. I know that is a very hard and painful road Mootilda and her family traveled. May Mootilda rest in peace and may God be with her family and friends and help them through this great sorrow.
Test Subject
#149 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 11:41 PM
Rest in peace Mootilda!
Field Researcher
#150 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 12:19 AM
My eyes have swollen... she was so kind. RIP Moo x
Page 6 of 19