Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 3:20 PM
Default Where are objects installed?
Background: My game (Sims 2) began crashing on the way to Create a Family, and I can find no solution for that. My computer is set up for multiple users, so I reinstalled the game under another user. I've been packaging files from the first game and installing them in the new one. With great success.

The Problem: Today I packaged a lot that contains all the paintings under the Lady on Red (around 90 of them) and only those paintings. I've installed the file in the new game. Clean Install has confimred over and over that the file is installed...I've attempted to reinstall it several times from different locations (Downloads, Packaged Files, Desktop), and each time Clean Install has either installed it (again) or notified me that it's already installed. I've installed everything, and I've installed the paintings and the lot separately.

Neither the paintings nor the lot shows up in the game! (Nothing else has been installed since the first installation of this folder.)

Please help if you can. Thanks a lot.