Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 4:51 AM
Default What Did You Do With The Four Corners Sims?
Let's here about your Four Corners stories!!!! I have already played mine and I have an idea of what I am going to do. I wanna hear what everybody else has in store for their Sims. I will post more about these Sims when I have rotated throughout the entire neighborhood.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 1:36 PM
Four Corners?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 1:47 PM Last edited by HarVee : 1st Jul 2015 at 10:16 PM.
I haven't played HBG's version yet. Only AdmiralAeris' version.

Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Four Corners?

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=557801

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 4:14 PM
I am super psyched to start the neighbourhood. I loved Life Stories and the scope for drama. It's so amazing that people rebuilt it for people to enjoy again. I am so excited! I will start tonight!
Mad Poster
#5 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 5:00 PM
I poked around in it a bit while it was in testing - it is awesome. Just downloaded the new verson today.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#6 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
I haven't played HBG's version yet. Only AdmiralAeris' version - which I prefer anyway because it utilizes EP items and Argon's converted LS items too.

The neighborhood, itself, is definitely more exact to the original but we also fixed several things that EA had overlooked...
For instance, Fiona, Madison and Sharon all had broken face templates; they look different when they age up. So we recreated those sims using Argon's fixed face templates.

We also included Jane, the mother of Riley and the sister of Sharon, to make Sharon the actual aunt of Riley. If there's no sim in between, even if you connect them in SimPE, the children of Sharon won't be the cousins of Riley. That's why we added Jane...

And AdmiralAeris' version requires a lot of EPs... Our version is base game compatible. And we also have a downtown subhood version of the neighborhood, for those who want to create a megahood but don't have OFB.

Anyway, thank you all for downloading.
I can't wait to read what you've done with the sims. It's always so different.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Mad Poster
#7 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 6:48 PM
I've never played any player created neighbourhoods, though Four Corners does strike me as quite interesting. I'm thinking I might make a megahood out of four corners, Riverside and the old sims 1 neighbourhood remade in Sims 2 (Forgotten what it's called) when my current megahood inevitable blows up in my face.

I've never played Life Stories though, so I'm not sure if that's going to take a bit of fun out of it? Out of interest is anyone ever planning on making the Strange town from Sims 2 for PSP? (Not a request, just a question because a lot of hoods are getting remade for sims 2)

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 7:23 PM
I wasn't even aware that both AdmiralAeris' and EAxis' version suffered from those issues @Jawusa. Thanks for letting me know.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Scholar
#9 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Out of interest is anyone ever planning on making the Strange town from Sims 2 for PSP? (Not a request, just a question because a lot of hoods are getting remade for sims 2)

I made a mansion based on the Espirt Estate, amd a house based on the 4 other houses template, in Paradise Place. Unfortunately my game has the Hug Bug (probably corrupt too) so I can't upload them. Also tried to make Issac Rossum and Dr Dominic Newlow.

If I could upload them I would.
Instructor
#10 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:33 PM
Ohh so this is the 'something special' that the Hood Group were talking about.

*runs off to download and add to collection of neighbourhoods by the Hood Group* :D
Trainee Moderator
#11 Old 1st Jul 2015 at 9:46 PM
Yes, we wanted to upload Four Corners as a surprise and this won't be the last... But I can't reveal everything... so stay tuned for more neighborhoods to come.

Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:21 AM
I cant get enough of the HBG! Half of my custom neighborhoods are from them! I played through Bayside Flats in like 2 real days! I couldn't bring myself to stop. I'm trying to cherish Four Corners a little bit more, so I'm approaching this with a slower rotation and I'm trying not to speed through it. I have some great ideas for Riley in particular and I love Miss Madison. (Fiona is my dog's name, so I'm kind of attached to that family by default.) I cant wait to play some more, but unfortunately real life gets in the way. (Working 28 hours in 2 days. Ugh.) I do plan on posting a story of what I'm going to do with that hood, but I really want to get through my rotation first, so hopefully by this weekend I can start with my story.

Loving this hood very much so far, Keep up the amazing work, Hood Building Group!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:51 AM
Since I haven't been able to play Sims 2 for awhile I wasn't aware that the Hood Building Group had put out a new neighborhood based on the Life Stories neighborhood. My first thought when I saw the title was that someone created a neighborhood based on the actual four corners area in the Southwest United States (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico have borders that meet in one area called the Four Corners ( more info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Corners) ).
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:13 PM
Okay so I started last night and gave everyone and their houses a makeover. I actually really like the lots. That Sharon person is SO RICH OMG!!
Riley and Micky had a very Rachel-Ross thing going on and no matter how creepy Dylan was in the Life Stories, I actually really like him here. I don't know whether to put Micky-Riley together as was originally intended or just make Riley and Agora elope with each other. They seem really compatible lol.
I am contemplating breaking up the Stardusts. Mission seems like an absolute doormat and frankly deserves much better than that Ethan who legit wants to sleep with everything that moves. :/ Keats and Jacob have a really interesting relationship that I want to explore. Jacob and Maddie seem pretty compatible on paper and frankly, both Jacob and Madison are extremely different from their respective parents hence the differences. Maddie will totally be the rebel, she is giving me a very rich-heiress-goes-crazy vibe. I have to figure out what to do with Jacob and Maddie's relationship. While they seem pretty compatible, they are sorta boring together. I'd probably keep them together for a while just to annoy their parents but I don't see them together in the long run. Too similar.
Sharon is way too rich IMO. I had to use familyfunds to fit her wealth into a considerable size. She seems really interested in Micky. We'll see how it goes lol.
Adrien and Sara Rhome are too boring to live honestly. Their stories bore me to death so I will break them up or make Adrien have some alien kids. That should shake things up, especially given how Sara is supposed to be a commitment-phobe and doesn't want kids. Or, they could have a lot of kids which will drive Sara crazy. Because life makes you deal with the things you hate all the time.
Finally, Ashley and Warring have this trophy wife-rich older man vibe and Ashley doesn't seem too happy in the marriage. Maybe I will casually throw Sharon and Warring together to see what happens. Hmm.
If it was not clear from this never-ending essay, I am really enjoying. The HBG group rocks. Totally downloading other stuff you guys made now.
Trainee Moderator
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:55 PM
Maybe Sharon has won in a lottery and that's why she's so rich. LOL

Riley doesn't have to marry Mickey now. That's how it is in LS but you are free to play them in any way you want to play.

By the way, thanks for downloading. Enjoy!

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:00 AM Last edited by FranH : 3rd Jul 2015 at 11:37 AM.
As the hood building group stated that "Sharon had made a killing in the stock market."

It's possible to do it in real life, why not the game?

I'm enjoying playing it-even using the houses that were built for the hood. Normally most MM houses crash my game (don't know why, don't care) but this set is great! Everything runs fine, with all the EP's and some of the SP's.

Adrian has the hots for Sharon and actually any brown haired woman, so his wife has some competition. Due to having a career override, she's a would-be drug lord.

As for Sharon's money, I'm considering the idea of her becoming the philanthropist of the neighborhood. Jacob (once he has good grades again) wants to go to college, but his father can't afford 4 years of it, even with tuition..she'd be the person to fund it. He seemingly knows this and has started to befriend her. He's been coming over to visit her house. Can't be a romantic thing, can it?

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Field Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 4:35 PM
I've never played Life Stories, and always wish that I had a copy, so this is the next best thing for me! So far, I'm really loving the neighbourhood! I'm amazed that the Sims all look so unique, and their homes are so well designed! I find it hard to believe that Maxis developed these!

Nevertheless, I started my journey in Four Corners by playing with the Stardust family. So far, I've developed my own little story that's going on with them! Mission has decided to focus a lot of her attention on her career, leaving poor old Ethan at home by himself quite often. Since Ethan still hasn't found himself a career, he's figured out ways to stimulate his mind in the way of his neighbour next door, Agora Tchotchke. The two have been fooling around, all well poor old Mission could be none-the-wiser.

I then switched over to play the Tchotchke household, and decided that Agora would be the type of gal that has been around the block a few times, or at least with all of the husbands around the block. She's currently juggling between wooing with Ethan Stardust and Mickey Smith.

That's as far as I've gotten, but I plan on having some big kerfuffle unfold between the neighbourhood wives and little Ms. Agora. It will be interesting to see how other people have played with the Four Corner Sims!

Check out my building creations!
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th May 2016 at 11:59 PM
The Stardust family had a Alien baby named Ziggy.
Instructor
#19 Old 15th May 2016 at 11:45 PM
I played Four Corners in it's original habitat The Sims Life Stories, Since i love drama, -I make Micky cheat on Riley a lot. FIrst with her aunt(i know gross from both of them but i love drama), than with Agora and at the end he ended up with Ethan and they adopted a daughter.
-While Riley ended up with Mission to rise the twins together and also adopted a son.
-Agora and Dylan got married and had 3 children and lived happily ever after.
-While Fiona was reunited with her late husband(i make a exact replica of him) and they had one son but then Fiona died so everything got messed up again.
-And Sharon burned to death. And yes it was an accident, i have no idea what are you implying here*talks nervously*

After this i got bored with Life Stories so i started Pet Stories

I need a cigarette
Mad Poster
#20 Old 16th May 2016 at 3:20 AM
I'd never played any of the "Stories" games, so a few months ago I downloaded Four Corners and Bitville (which I attached to my Megahood as shopping districts) and Marka93's "Pet Stories" neighborhoods and one by one I looked up Let's Play videos for them on YouTube and tried to follow along in my own game. The sims weren't particularly interested in cooperating with my efforts, so results varied from "interesting" to hysterically funny. I have screenshots around somewhere. I should try to find them and upload them.
Trainee Moderator
#21 Old 16th May 2016 at 8:17 AM
I also played Four Corners and Bitville attached as a subhood to it.
And for some reason, Mickey also cheated on Riley with her own aunt Sharon in my game AND he also has a crush on Riley's mother Jane.

Jacob Margison and Madison Fiona got married and had two sons - Jackson and Bruce Margison.
Keats Margison got abducted by aliens and had a girl named Zoey who's dating Mickey and Riley's son Joey.
Ashley had two sons (one is Mickey's child, the other one is Waring's child). I named them Daniel and Samuel.

I hate that Agora Tchotocke (or whatever she's called) and I haven't got any plans on what to do with the Stardusts, Rhomes and Dylan Kincaid. But maybe Dylan and Agora will marry in my game, definitely taking Dylan's surname!

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#22 Old 16th May 2016 at 2:31 PM
I play all the stand alone hood as they are and just like Jawusa I kept the couples together matching Agora with Dylan.

Aspirations is just one of the things that EA could have improved on with another EP with Hopeless Romantic aspiration were they fall head over heels in love with there spouses and this is how I play Mickey.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 16th May 2016 at 6:24 PM
I'm currently playing again. I redownloaded and reinstalled to start from scratch.
Right now, everybody just got makeovers. Riley's bio doesn't really match her personality from my opinion, so I'm going to play her as a hopeless romantic looking for Mr. Right, who I think is going to be a townie. Jane is going to move into an apartment with the help of Sharon. I may age Jane down to play with her a bit more. Sharon is nice enough to help out her sister and giving her money and furniture for her apartment. It's the least she can do, since Jane was always willing to help her out when they were younger. I may have to find a man. I think Jane will never remarry, but she may be in a steady relationship. Sharon's makeover was more associated with her bio. I gave her a "hot librarian" look. She's still got the bun, but it's kinda sexed up. That's as far as I've gotten right now, but I'm hoping to play a bit more.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 2:51 PM
I know this is an old thread that I’m bumping, but I just started playing it.

I’m doing a 4-day rotation throughout the neighborhood. Riley Harlow and Mickey have been on a few dates, while also concentrating on their careers. They have two bolts together, but Mickey has been seeing multiple different women. Including the married, Ashley Sinclair. She’s been with half a dozen men so far, usually during her husbands work shift. Her LTW is to have 20 lovers. She ended up getting pregnant by a random and will give birth next rotation.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 4:46 PM
Ashley is a confused soul xD, in my Megahood her husband is younger (an adult) and she have two teen boys, I tried to make her a good wife, but she wants to cheat on her husband with a lot of people.

"Old Town Revival: My MegaHood"
Page 1 of 2