Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#76 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harmonee_el
You have to be a sick twisted poor excuse for a human being if you believe this is the way to be!There are to many animals in the world to eat without having to even think about something like this.But I can imagine the people that love animals more than human beings would probably go for this.

and you dont think there are too many humans in the world? and we cant eat them to get rid of them, either. all of their potential goodness, their potential to give back to the living from whence they came ( even just in science ), spoiled on useless burial rituals.
flames wont get you anywhere so i suggest you quit while you are ahead.
i, at least, can give my standpoint on why i think animals are better than humans. more deserving of precious things like love and trust, than humans. being one of your own kind doesnt automatically mean its the best kind.

the reasons i love animals so much is because they arent like humans.
youll never hear about a chicken doing a drive-by on other chickens.
youll never hear about an ox getting PO'd that he found his mate with another ox and sabotaging her life over it.
youll never hear about a dog trying to mate with its puppies, while theyre puppies.
EVERYTHING animals do are linked to their survival in some way, shape, or form. all they do is live. how the hell is that something to look down on? for once, i wish people would try to just live. just exist, and stop trying to make it hell for other people. maybe then id be willing to listen to the YOURE SO AMORAL speech.

face it, lady, humans are the sick ones. including you.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SuicidiaParasidia
youll never hear about an ox getting PO'd that he found his mate with another ox and sabotaging her life over it.
youll never hear about a dog trying to mate with its puppies, while theyre puppies.

Actually dogs sometimes do kill babies due to jealousy, dogs do try to mate with puppies (maybe not their own), and animals rape other animals killing them in the process.
Alchemist
#78 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena
Actually dogs sometimes do kill babies due to jealousy, dogs do try to mate with puppies (maybe not their own), and animals rape other animals killing them in the process.

the jealousy bit i didnt mention, so im not going to argue that.
dogs do not attempt to mate with infantile puppies. ( in this case, infantile being under 4 months old. )

rape was also not mentioned.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simbalena

Dogs killing babies is not the norm, it is unheard of, if your dog is well treated and well trained, then it wont even be aggressive, except perhaps to protect you from outside threat.

Dogs dont try to mate with tiny puppies, as SuicidiaParasdia said. They may "hump" younger dogs, but that has less to do with mating and more to do with dominance. They are trying to sort out the 'whos the boss'.

There are few animals who rape at all, and I have never heard of one animal raping another to death. Where did you see or hear of that? I would be interested to know.

I have never understood the expression...."behaving like an animal". Humans are way worse in their behaviour and aggression towards each other than animals could ever be.

I feel sick at the thought of eating human flesh, but then I have never been that hungry! So who am I to judge?
Top Secret Researcher
#80 Old 31st Jan 2010 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thetinhouse
There are few animals who rape at all, and I have never heard of one animal raping another to death. Where did you see or hear of that? I would be interested to know.

My husband had a small dog who killed a guinea pig by doing that
Inventor
#81 Old 2nd Feb 2010 at 8:47 PM
I hear human meat tastes like horse meat?
I dunno... If someone WANTS to be eaten after they die, then y'know, they should get themselves a good psychiatrist...

But if it did become legal then I personally... Wouldn't to because I'd rather they go to someone living than be wasted or eaten :/
But I don't really see anything wrong with cannibalism, as long as it's someone who's died of natural causes and not someone who was killed specially to be eaten, because that would be murder...

Page 4 of 4