Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2024 at 4:23 AM
Default FakeHousesRealAwesome Lots
FHRA doesn't seem to have been around for quite a while now. Not that I can see anyway. I have messaged them about their links that are exceeded and stuff, but I had to use personal messenger from Tumblr, as I can't send an ask from their page because I always have the issue of their tumblr thinking I am logged out and refusing to let me log in from the link on the ask page. So I am not sure when or if they will see it.

I was wondering if anyone had the following lots, and could share them with me please until FHRA comes back and fixes their links.
I am looking for -

Modern Beach House
Pink Houseboat
Blue and Yellow Houseboat
Sunset Beach House

Thanks in advance and much appreciated

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 5:04 AM
Hey Pary, that's a bit of a bugger, isn't it? I discovered this recently also, and not sure if she's intending on a come back to the game or not.

I can't help you with those particular lots, I have a few others though, maybe someone will have them in their stash
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Mar 2024 at 8:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsmidgen
Hey Pary, that's a bit of a bugger, isn't it? I discovered this recently also, and not sure if she's intending on a come back to the game or not.

I can't help you with those particular lots, I have a few others though, maybe someone will have them in their stash

Hey! It's good to see you

Yeah it's a bit of a loss, her lots are really nice. I hope she comes back. I have some other lots too, but until recently I wasn't very interested in houseboats, but I've since got my Isla Paradiso to a point where there is virtually no lag now, and I'd like to play around with them, so I was looking for some nice, simple houseboat lots.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive
Instructor
#4 Old 8th Mar 2024 at 1:55 AM Last edited by simsmidgen : 8th Mar 2024 at 5:04 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pary
Hey! It's good to see you

Yeah it's a bit of a loss, her lots are really nice. I hope she comes back. I have some other lots too, but until recently I wasn't very interested in houseboats, but I've since got my Isla Paradiso to a point where there is virtually no lag now, and I'd like to play around with them, so I was looking for some nice, simple houseboat lots.

It is a shame. She does come and go though, hopefully she updates her links at least.

If your looking for something a little crappier TSR have a wonderful selection of houseboats as Tugboats, Submarines etc., can’t remember the creators name now but I’ll drop it here when I find them later. They're really amazing!
Instructor
#5 Old 8th Mar 2024 at 5:03 AM
https://www.thesimsresource.com/art...skipsetitems/1/

Worthwhile looking through all his houseboat creations, truly awesome imho, but then I have a crappy sense of style as you know
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Mar 2024 at 7:53 AM
Oh some of those are really nice, thanks for the link !

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
InnaLisa Pose Archive