Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2017 at 1:36 AM
Default Sims 4 Bentley Bentayga File convert to Sims 3 File Request. Please Help
[IMG]Hello Mod The Sims Friends,

I hope you are well?

I would be very grateful if someone would be able to convert a Sims 4 Vehicle File to a Sims 3 Vehicle File. The original vehicle was created by Lory Sims on Tumblr. I have permission personally from Lory Sims that I can get his Vehicle File all he asks in return is that he gets the credit being the original creator.

Below you will find a copy of the conversation that I have had with Lory Sims that proves i have permission.

a-b-pearce
Hi Lory, I hope you are well? So sorry to bother you. I know you gave me permission for getting your Sims 4 vehicles converted to sims 3. Could I ask if I could get permission to get your Bentley Bentayga converted. Kind Regards a-b-pearce

lorysims
You have my permission, I just want to get credited
Yesterday at 1:41 AM

a-b-pearce
Thank you I will always make sure you get the credit. Thank you so much once again

I look forward to hearing for you and really hope someone out there can help?

Very Kind Regards

A.B.Pearce
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 8:13 PM
Requests aren't allowed here, but there are several members on here who do take requests. You can find them all over here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533542

Thread closed.
Locked thread | Locked by: Greenplumbbob Reason: No requests!