Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 6:21 PM
Default REALLY unlocking all cloths
Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but does anybody here know of a mod that really unlocks all clothing to use in everyday clothing?

And I'm not talking about the unlockOutfits true cheat, I mean the ability to pick swimwear as everyday clothing or any of the locked formal clothing.

I'm no modder myself, but this doesnt seem to hard to create. Just setting some 0's to 1's?

if this is not the correct forum, could anybody please point me out to the correct one?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 3:21 AM
this is a most interesting request for mod/s to really unlock all clothes which i have also been wanting to ask myself.

just like you Asmodai, I'm no modder. but i've often thought - wouldn't it be easier for modders to look for ways to free up clothing restrictions to particular categories like formal, everyday wear, sleepwear, swimwear & athletics than doing custom clothing from scratch??

it would be quiet a thrill to see sims combine swimwear with everyday wear or athletics. ahhhhh, if there was only a way. imagine the possibilities.

could be a piece of cake for great creative modders like Delphy, shep or robokitty et al. whaddayasay guys? we will be forever in your debt
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:47 AM
i need a mod or something like thsi too lol

Little Kitty!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:39 PM
So I'm not the only one wanting this... come on modders! show us your might!

"Semen is our friend" -Dutch researcher
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 6:21 PM
wtb this mod as well.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jul 2009 at 11:17 AM
okay, so I just heard of a way to do this... you'll need the Awesomemod, and well...
Quote:
Aye. Yer ol' pal has done this. You'll need Awesome mod. Install it and when in CAS bring up the cheat box and type "disableclothingfilter on" or "disableclothingfilter true". Or some such. Only then will ye find what ye seek...

there you have it! I'm gonna try this in a bit, I'll post back if this worked

"Semen is our friend" -Dutch researcher
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:42 PM
tried. works. thanks!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 1:46 AM
Default Clothing Unlocker "stand-alone"
Quote: Originally posted by Asmodai
okay, so I just heard of a way to do this... you'll need the Awesomemod, and well...
there you have it! I'm gonna try this in a bit, I'll post back if this worked

Anyone have any idea how the awesome mod does this? I've looked thru the gameplay.package and can't find anything regarding that.. all I could see in the CAS entries was rotation, selection, and placement of like hair, makup etc....

Could an XML tuning handle such a mod? Or would it have to be another Core?

I've got the awesome mod, and I know the function is there when you type in the cheat.. but I'm really looking for a way to just have it always on.

Anyone seen anything like it? Or have any advice where I could make it myself?

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.