Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 5:06 AM
Default Wicked Sims -- Update 03/16/08

Wicked Sims was created February 2006 and is celebrating its second "birthday" this month

The site features several creators:
Jessica (Site Owner--me! lol)
Henrik (EuroboyPN)
BelleAnge
HIM666
Linkin
Nokomys
Oolongaiki
photo
PiperJRL
Scarlett_Tryst (TheDuecedFaerie)
Sleepless Angel
Taeryunn
Twig79

You can check out our staff members' creator pages here: http://wickedsims2.com/staff.shtml (the page gives info on the creators and links to their download sections)

Usually new downloads are uploaded once a week, sometimes more often. When new exclusive things are uploaded, you can see a preview of them on the "Downloads" page located here: http://wickedsims2.com/downloads.shtml

Forum registration is required in order to download files, to post, and/or to upload, but it is completely free and usually painless lol. We allow and encourage our members to upload their work too.

The site itself is dark themed, but we have an eclectic mix of downloads on our site. We have bodyshop items (hair, eyes, piercings, etc), buy/build mode items, clothing (including new meshes), lots (famous/themed/community/uni/etc), Sims (celebrity, themed, etc), and other miscellaneous items.

I maintain a very large list of 100% free sims2 download sites to keep you downloadaholics busy lol, you can check it out here: http://wickedsims2.com/links.shtml (its not a page of "favorite" links, its separated into new, updated recently, and not updated recently and all of the sites have downloads for you)

Our forum also has a chit-chat area, a sims2 chat area, recipes, tutorials, and other things for you to enjoy.

Hope to see you there!
Advertisement
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Feb 2008 at 5:12 AM
Update: February 27th, 2008
Here are our latest new downloads, please remember that forum registration is required to download, but it only takes a minute and is completely free!

Click Here to Get to the Downloads

Sweeney Todd Sims, Meat Grinder, and Razor Blades by HIM666

A new home by photo
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Mar 2008 at 12:22 AM
Default Update: March 7th, 2008
Here are our latest new downloads, please remember that forum registration is required to download, but it only takes a minute and is completely free!

Sweeney Todd Lot by HIM666

Baggy Jeans with Boots (Tucked & Untucked) by sleepless_angel

Plus much more!
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 3:28 PM
Default Update: March 16th, 2008

Two new lots by photo

New mesh + recolors by Jessica

Plus much more!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 1:07 AM
~Jessica~ it is looking very good. That Sweety Tood stuff is really extreemly well made!

For new or updated skins, please visit my website: Pink Rabbit
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 3:10 AM
Ahhhh SWEENEY TODD! I now officially love HIM666! Hehe I guess you could say I'm a Sweeney fan!
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 10:37 AM
im glad you guys like the sweeney todd stuff, him666 seems to be pushing out new sweeney todd stuff all the time lol
we have tons more stuff, older stuff of the same genre, not all from that movie, so please take a look around while you're there