Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 8:30 PM
Default Better Handouts Mod
I remember seeing this, but I have no idea where it's at and I'm having difficulty phrasing it properly in searches. I'm looking for a handout mod that pulls money from the familyfunds of the household the sim is moving out of. Eg, when Johnny Smith moves out, he takes money from the Smith household with him, rather than just starting with 20k.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Boosterbear
I remember seeing this, but I have no idea where it's at and I'm having difficulty phrasing it properly in searches. I'm looking for a handout mod that pulls money from the familyfunds of the household the sim is moving out of. Eg, when Johnny Smith moves out, he takes money from the Smith household with him, rather than just starting with 20k.

Sounds like Pescado’s no20Khandouts is what you want. Think I got the name right...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 8:52 PM
Ah, my bad! I couldn't find the documentation for that mod, and thought it just sent sims out into the world with §0! That's on me. Thank you for your help!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." ~Theodore Geisel
"If what you are is just what you own, what have you become when they take from you almost everything?" ~Destroya, My Chemical Romance
Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Apr 2019 at 7:01 AM
You're very welcome.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 2:00 AM
@Boosterbear There is an Alternative to the No 20K Handout, you might want to read and check out here. http://www.simbology.com/smf/index.php?topic=7693.0

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 2:42 PM
Someone made a new mod recently that a sim moving out could take a portion of the money in the household, possibly works for Uni too if they're in a dorm or greek house.leaving the house in a few minutes, but someone else might know who made the mod. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.