Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 12:06 AM
Default No fire from fireplace mod?
I could have sworn this existed but now I can't find it. I know there's a mod that gets rid of all fires. Is there one that just stop fireplaces from starting fires but allows other fires?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 7:06 AM
I've been looking for a mod like this for years, people seem to remember such a mod existed but don't know from where. This isn't what you're looking for, but Midgethetree made a flameproof christmas tree mod here if you'd be interested in that :-]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:30 AM
I hadn't seen that one, thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one remembering this mod. I've been looking for it for awhile, too.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by saphriel
I could have sworn this existed but now I can't find it. I know there's a mod that gets rid of all fires. Is there one that just stop fireplaces from starting fires but allows other fires?

Here is a link to Carrigon_Forever Burn Fireplaces mod. It makes it so fireplaces don't catch fire and stay lit forever. If you don't want the fire lit anymore, you have delete the fireplace and then put it back again. I use it and it does work. http://www.mediafire.com/file/922rc...eplacesPETS.rar
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Apr 2019 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoryAusten22
Here is a link to Carrigon_Forever Burn Fireplaces mod. It makes it so fireplaces don't catch fire and stay lit forever. If you don't want the fire lit anymore, you have delete the fireplace and then put it back again. I use it and it does work. http://www.mediafire.com/file/922rc...eplacesPETS.rar

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your response. This will work perfectly, thank you so much!