Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 2:19 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Game not going in
Hi all.

I'm not sure what to classify this as, so sorry if it's marked wrong.

I've been having problems with my game since installing sims 2 on my laptop. I've tested the mods extensively, and I thought I fixed the problem, but apparently not.

When testing, I got into the habit of shutting down and restarting, and going into the game to see if it will.

The problem is this: when I install the mods I instantly go in to initialize the mods and then shut down. As soon as it's booted up again, I go into the game, sometimes it goes in like normal, but sometimes it doesn't, the icon lights up to indicate that I've clicked it, but it doesn't go in.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, can you please help?

I have all the EPs & SPs, and the game has been patched, and the the laptop runs on Windows 10
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 2:39 PM
Always when you download any new mods, cc or remove old ones, delete accessory.cache and groups.cache files in sims 2 documents main folder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 3:46 PM
Thank you very much, I will do that and tell you what happens. And thank you for the speedy reply. :D