Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2024 at 5:35 PM Last edited by Sorceress Supreme : 30th Mar 2024 at 11:36 PM.
Default A quick routing question concerning trees? (Solved)
I read through countless of threads about routing but couldn't find an answer, so hopefully someone here has one for me. I notised in several worlds that not everyone use the blue routing paint under the trees. I've always used it but is it really necessary? Most of the times the routing is fine around the trees but sometimes the round routing nodes are inside the tree's red footprint or half inside of it. If I don't use the paint, will those random nodes cause problems for the simmies? Will they get stuck on them?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 30th Mar 2024 at 6:07 PM
No, those examples are absolutely fine, no need to use any blue non-routable paint there. You can see the red square which is the area the tree is blocking. And the routing runs ok around.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Mar 2024 at 11:36 PM
Okay, thank you so much answering. I think I'm going to remove the rest of the paint I already placed on some of the trees. Thank you again.