Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 11:17 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Error on One mans Trash Restorable Car
Ok, so I have the sims 2 freetime, but whenever I try to paint the restoralbe car, my sim walks over, sprays it a few times, then suddenly has an error and needs to be reset. The car is not painted. Anybody know what is wrong?

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 11:30 PM
Did you try the game problem guide as advised?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2011 at 11:36 PM
yes, but it's the offical car, and I tried it without custom content, I know it isn't my sims or neighborhoods, because currently I am only using one neighborhood, and I never used it with custom content.
I couldn't find my problem, or something like it, plus my sims are not glitched because they are constantly doing other things that are similar and not having errors

Please be advised that a noticeable taste of blood is not part of any test protocol but is an unintended side effect of the Aperture Science Material Emancipation Grill, which may, in semi-rare cases, emancipate dental fillings, crowns, tooth enamel, and teeth.