Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Thai translation 01/06/11: Cooking for Dummies - 30 new food dishes

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 5,888 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 570,855 Views
  Featured Upload!   This is a featured upload! It showcases the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 24th Dec 2008 at 5:38 PM
Updated: 6th Jan 2011 at 9:58 AM - Danish translations added - Sub Menu Bug Fix
Added Thai Translation 01/05/11. Thanks to Ginchan_Salin. The Thai version has no submenus, so Thai users should download in Comments even if they only have BG.

Danish translations added. Credits go to LiennaSeren and Caecilie814.

I also attached a new file to this post: Very few (I know of two) people cannot open the sub menus I have used for most of these foods. If you encounter problems with the sub menus, please download the file "cfd_fixedsubmenufiles.rar". It contains all of the canapés, sandwiches and the soups.

I´ve always been hating the fact that there are hardly any food dishes for Sims with few cooking points, so I decided to change this a while ago.

And now I proudly present "Cooking for Dummies", a series of 30 food dishes.

Most of these dishes don´t require a single cooking point and none of them requires more than four.

These foods have been translated to the following languages: English, German, French, Portoguese, Simplyfied Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, Danish , Spanish, Korean.
Biggest thanks to my translators: Nan, maggieleeqq, liviayorke, Lord Darcy,
akiretremo, Marshall1994, LiennaSeren and Caecilie814.

These foods will NOT produce the bug that they´re shown as the dish they were cloned from in the Pie Menu.

FOOD DISH DOWNLOADS ARE IN COMMENTS.

DINNERWARE

Let´s start with the default dinnerware shown on all of the pictures - which is NOT needed for any of these food dishes to work*. Anyway, if someone still wants to have it, here it is.

And if you think "Hey, where the hell are the food dishes???", well just read on...

*the only reason I put the dinnerware first was to avoid exactly this question