Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 6:12 PM Last edited by cujoke : 22nd Apr 2019 at 6:23 PM.
Default Cosplay items? Tails/Ears?
I can't for the life of me remember this site. I know it was foreign (Japanese? Chinese) and it had everything from Furry tails/ears, adorable accessories and cosplay outfits for every anime/video game character you could think of! I really need to find this site or a similar site.

Any ideas?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cujoke
I can't for the life of me remember this site. I know it was foreign (Japanese? Chinese) and it had everything from Furry tails/ears, adorable accessories and cosplay outfits for every anime/video game character you could think of! I really need to find this site or a similar site.

Any ideas?

Sadly I don't know what site you're talking about, but perhaps this could be a start?
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 1:32 AM

Any ideas?

Would it be dedital sheep?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 9:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sims2ultralover5
Would it be dedital sheep?

I can't seem to be able to download from Dedital Sheep's website anymore, so if someone has their downloads archived it will be very useful.

Slowly moving steps into basic TS2 modding.
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2019 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ConsoC
I can't seem to be able to download from Dedital Sheep's website anymore, so if someone has their downloads archived it will be very useful.

Here is one of the cat ears, just recolored http://digitalperversion.net/garden...30074.msg677822

You should be able to find more just by googling with "dedital sheep"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 8:40 AM
Thank you all!

Dedital Sheep is one of them! Rosesims2 is the other! Does anyone have a working link to each category for Rosesims2? I can only find the archived link for the magic items and accessories. I'll search for dedital sheep links and thank you for the post that includes even more sites!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 10:24 AM
Thank you all!

Dedital Sheep is one of them! Rosesims2 is the other! Does anyone have a working link to each category for Rosesims2? I can only find the archived link for the magic items and accessories. I'll search for dedital sheep links and thank you for the post that includes even more sites!

@cujoke found many things from both creators uploaded over at sims2packrat! dedital-sheep, rosesims
Forum Resident
#8 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 1:19 PM
There was also Zanki99 (now closed) that had for example Megaman content and few items inspired by games Sonic the Hedgehog and Jet Set Radio, the files are mostly reuploaded to Simscave in multiple threads (male hair, female hair & makeup, Accessories, body & character meshes) not sure if they're of any use for you but figured I'd throw it in here anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Apr 2019 at 8:47 PM
Oh god thank you both so much! I forgot all about sims2packrat and Simscave! I've been out of the loop for so long but finally have a laptop that can handle all of my CC/games and have started organizing my content and found I'm missing so many of the items I loved! I appreciate all of the help!