Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 1:08 PM
Default Witch Lots or Which? I'm cast puns already.
Palace/Fortress of Neverending/Eternal Light/Darkness - can I like somehow extract and somewhere download these lots as normal community/residential lots? I can myself having in near future establish these lots in my metaphysical neighborhood, for my playable sims that will either live in and establish a home business that sells magick stuff or have them own as community lots. Of course, the ownership of these lots will correspond to what allightment the witch sim is.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 4:53 PM
Though how?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 6:28 PM
There are downloadable versions of these lots somewhere. Someone posted a WCIF a couple of weeks back - I'd suggest a quick search of the WCIF section.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 9:50 PM
Didn't find them. Either I'm oblivious or just blind :/
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Oct 2017 at 10:05 PM
Instructor
#7 Old 10th Oct 2017 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
Though how?

It's possible through SimPe. Basically you need to change the type of subhood and temporarily attach it as Shopping District, for example; then, you also need to change a value for the lots in order to transform them into normal community lots instead of hidden ones. It's a bit annoying (and if you touch the wrong buttons can be quite tedious/impossible to fix) but it should be easy to fix.
Unfortunately, the tutorial I got from a friend of mine years ago disappeared as well as the forum it was written on doesn't exist anymore and I don't remember exactely which values you're supposed to change in SimPe... Anyway, as the other suggested, just download the extracted versions, since they should be working fine (I've downloaded both of them but I still didn't send anyone to visit 'em).
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Oct 2017 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zena-Dew-Drop
Second page of the WCIF section https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=600848

Thank you so much. I'll try to download&install once I get home