Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2017 at 2:14 PM Last edited by Mrs_Salvatore : 6th May 2017 at 10:57 AM.
Default Created world won't load after game ended
I don't know what to do.
I created a world in CAW. I exported the world and installed it over the launcher.
In the game i want to build my buildings. I can start a new game with the world but if i save it, exit the game and restart it i can't load it because it says that this saved world contains something from an expansion pack that i don't have on my computer.
This has happened to EVERY world i built.
But if i download a custom world everything works fine.
Does anyone know what i can do to get my world loaded?
I'm sorry for my english, it's not my mother language
Greetings
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 4th May 2017 at 2:36 PM
I might be wrong, but I get the impression you didn't use a lot of time on this world?

Did you try eig or the Edit-in-game feature?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2017 at 3:12 PM Last edited by Mrs_Salvatore : 4th May 2017 at 4:42 PM.
No i didnt use the eig mode because i wanted to test the world in my game and build the lots there to place them later in eig. One of the tutorials i used said to do that so.
And of course i didn't use a lot of time for this world because i had this problem on previus worlds, too and i didnt want to use a month or so of work for nothing.
But i don't know what this question has to do with my problem?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2017 at 7:17 PM
Well i found the reason for my problem. It turned out that it was the . in my worlds name. I didn't know that the worlds don't work when i put a . between the name.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 4th May 2017 at 8:05 PM
YAY! I am glad it was an easy fix for you.