Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 1:10 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How to stop Hobby Club spam phone calls
Hello, I am new to the site and have been searching for hours in hopes of finding a mod that is supposed to significantly reduce the amount of in-game spam that occurs in Free Time. I have not yet purchased the expansion pack because I wanted to be sure I could find this mod (patch?) before purchasing. A review of Free Time at amazon and a few other things I've heard have motivated me to make sure it is still available before buying Free Time.

Can anybody point me to the appropriate download? I've tried searching this forum and the general discussion forum with every possible character string I could think of, and with no luck. I spent quite a bit of time with the search engines as well. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I have Sims 2 Double Deluxe, no other expansion packs or stuff packs, nd no custom content besides a wallpaper and a floor tile I created with TS2 Home Crafter Plus.
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 1:51 PM
No Hobby Spam available from the free section at More Awesome Than You will do this for you.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 11:32 PM Last edited by php3vv7th11 : 25th Jan 2012 at 11:39 PM. Reason: addendum
Thanks, J.M. I just looked at the free area of your site and you have a lot of stuff there! First, I want to thank you for sharing it, and second, I'd like to ask where I can read more about the tools and hacks you've made. Also, what privileges come with a VIP membership?