Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 1:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Sims are freezing in CAS
I have recently made a custom CAS. It works just fine, except for the fact that my sims turn blue and their teeth start chattering. Then they freeze for a second, and then you hear something like ice breaking. I would like to know why my sims are doing this, and how to fix it. Or some instructions on how to get CAS back to the original. Please, I am not very educated in this kind of stuff, so I really need some step by step guidance. Thank you in advance!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 2:36 AM
CAS lots created using Seasons will not work.

You need to use the AnyGameStarter to remove Seasons when creating custom CAS.

Basically, install the AnyGameStarter. Create a new AnyGame which has all of your EPs and SPs, except for Seasons. Copy any CC which you wish to use from your full game to your new AnyGame folder. Then, create your CAS lot as usual.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 2:32 PM
Do I need to use the AnyGameStarter? Or can I just uninstall Seasons?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 3:01 PM
You'll have to do one of those. I'd really suggest using the AnyGameStarter rather than uninstalling Seasons though - AGS is pretty easy to use once you get it going.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.