Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:40 PM
The new download page sucks. I don't need that kind of information to make a choice on what I'm interested in and what I'm not. If I am interested, I know how to clicky the link to get more details. If I'm not interested, knowing how many other people have viewed or commented or said "Yay-F****** Whoopee!!!" is not going to change my mind.

The worst part is how friggin' cluttered it is. Why do we need to scroll through three or four screen-heights worth of comments/views information just to see what's new? That was bad enough in search results.
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#52 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 8:34 PM
Erm, the download pages themselves haven't changed for, well, a year and a half? 2 years? Something like that anyway... So I fail to see the big wah wah cry cry.

I only changed the download browser - ie the bit that lists the downloads. Not the actual pages themselves.

And, well, if you have issues with the dual column view, switch it back and stop complaining.

Seriously, why do I need to listen to your whining when I already said in the first post you can change it back?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 9:55 PM
Sounds Great! Im actually extremely excited for K&BS to come out! My friend's dad works with EA and we got a sneek peak on all the stuff so far Im sure everyone will be quite satisfied.

meow.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 21st Mar 2008 at 4:20 AM
Delphy, the new layout is great, and a lot nicer for me since I tended to miss some great downloads as my eyes swam from one to the next to the next with the old layout :) I just got broadband (finally), but with dial-up, page loads took a painfully long time. I am sure that everyone still suffering with dial-up (and I really feel for you) appreciates the streamlined format.

Maybe it isn't to everyone's personal taste - well, that is why Delphy included the possibility of switching back. Yes, wthrwthoutyu, that last was to you. Why leave such a nasty, negative comment? A lot of people, myself included, find other user's comments helpful; a download might look great, but if it causes myriad problems, the comments are where you find out about them. There are ways of giving your opinion without being so caustic and nasty. Or how about this; if you can't say anything nice...

Thank you, Delphy, not only for the clean, easy to use layout (and the option to switch back), but for all the hard work you put into making this such a great site. I just wish I would have discovered it sooner.

centime
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:04 AM
Umm ok so maby I am stupid but whats with the monkey theme? I thought this was a siming site not animal kingdom.
Test Subject
#56 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:07 AM
Same here! Nd all the downloads is monkey stuff!!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 5:57 AM
lol i agree
Test Subject
#58 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:17 AM
I don't like this new site layout, it sucks big time. Sorry, but just my honest opinion. It's not as easy to navigate and the monkey theme bites, not literally lol.
Scholar
#59 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:32 AM
I learned the way a monkey learns - by watching its parents.
Prince Charles

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:35 AM
Erm take a close look at the date... ^_^
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 2:22 PM
I had to laugh at that one! I thought the Monkey Theme was great even though I have enjoyed the others in the past. Good jobs guys Oh, and Happy April
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 11:00 PM
Thanks. Grate new look.
Test Subject
#63 Old 29th Aug 2008 at 12:58 PM
Test Subject
#64 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 10:42 AM
awesome job just for all of us ,I am a player for the sims either the sims 1 or sims2, I like this game so much and I like this sit also
Page 3 of 3