Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 4:31 PM
Default Story Ideas
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could offer some ideas for a bit of a story with my characters. I have two male sims, a vampire and a werewolf, living together. They are boyfriends as well. I'll describe them for you. My vampire's name is Clarence Adamsdale. He is a young adult (97 days till adult). His traits are Brooding, Rebellious, Night Owl, Commitment Issues, and Grumpy. Despite all this, he managed to find a boyfriend. The werewolf's name is Argus Brown (He's a townie in Moonlight Falls). He will be an adult in 8 days and his traits are Unflirty, Brooding, Loves the Outdoors, Neat, and Inappropriate. Any ideas will be much appreciated!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2016 at 2:49 AM
Take them to a park where a witch or two is flinging random Love Charms and see if their relationship can survive. (Agnes Crumplebottom seems to be good for that. Or her sister.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook