Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:03 PM
~Undead: Serene's story~
Ok i am being really brave and finally plucking up the courage to post a story here. Its kinda an experiment as i have never posted a story anywhere before but i love making them ingame. I hope its not rubbish!!! i apologize in advance for any typo's i dont, i have a cordless keyboard and it messes up sometimes.

Undead: Serene's story.....the intoduction.

On the first glance, my house seems like your average home, my family like your average family. In fact you couldnt be blamed for thinking this is just another teenagers tale. But once you look closely at my life, you see it isnt as basic as you'd thought. But in my home there is a forbidden room, where no guests are allowed to enter. The room inside is dark, with no windows, and lit by a few candles. The room is barely furnished, just a mirror, an old wardrobe, a rug and a...um....coffin.

And thats where things get strange, for in the coffin is where i lie, and wait for sunset so i can get up. And any poor soul who dares to disturb me? they will definatly regret it.

But occasionaly you get the odd foolish teenager who finds amusement in waking the dead. One intruder in paticular pay regular visits. Every time is the same. The intruder slipps through the door, checks nobody is watching and closes it behind him. He tiptoes across the floor careful not to wake me, as a cranky vampire is dangerous. He carefully lifts the coffin lid and peers inside.

I lay there motionless and waited for the right moment to strike.... "MERVIN GET THE **** OUT OF MY ROOM!". Mervin is my stupid jerk of a brother, and he loves nothing more than to make my life ****. Mervin jumped back startled, then smirked,
"Oh im so sorry, did i wake you dracula?"
I glared at him, "What do you think! GET OUT!"
"Awww dont be cranky sis, its just a joke!"
"A joke which has been going on for almost a year"
Mervin smiled again "Well it never gets boring!" as he left the room, slaming the door behind him. It was clearly nightime, so i should be up. I was driven out of my coffin by my brother's loud dance music which he put on top volume just for me. Things like this remind me of why being a teen vampire really sucks!

Well i think this is where i shall start my story, i'l begin with a bit about myself. My name is Serene Raiden, i am seventeen years old...and im a teenage vampire. Yeah sounds cool dosnt it...trust me its not. Most people have these false impressions of vampires from tv, they watch all that stuff like dracula and...buffy the vampire slayer and think life as a vamp could be fun. And of course you get the super goths, who go around dressed in black with filed teeth claiming to be vampires, and i totally dont get them. People seem to think that being undead is about sexy vampires, secret societies and stalking the streets looking dark and moody. I wish it was cool like that. But the truth is much less appealing.

So what is it really like being a vampire then? i can tell you that. Imagine you have a perfectly ordinary life. You go to school or work, you have friends and no matter how dull things get, you have nothing to really fear. Now imagine losing it all. Having to drop out of school as you cant face the sunlight, ditching your friends because you cant tell them your secret, and the scariest thing is having your once lovley complexion become veiny and blue tinged....**** i cant even see my own face anymore as my reflection has vanished. It gets pretty lonley being in the dark all the time, that is really the worst part about being a vampire.

Now people often told me to stop whinging and get myself some vamprocillen-D, there are pleanty of gypsies out there with tons of the stuff to sell. That is really annoying, im not stupid! the trouble with gypsy potions is that they are not properly tested. And when i tried to swalow the potion my throat closed up completley. Now because i dont breathe it didnt choke me...but i was pretty annoyed when i couldnt talk for a week and i still looked like a corpse. It turns out im allergic to the D chemical in vamprocillen D, just my luck.
Reaserch into an official cure is still going ahead in laboratories, but as my kind are still a minority it is not treated as a serious case. Therefore i am stuck this way for a while yet...if not forever.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
1 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
#2 Old 27th Feb 2006 at 11:47 PM
Very nice start. I'm looking forward to reading more.
#3 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:15 AM
yeah i am to update soon
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 12:25 AM
Oh, I like it, good start!

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
#5 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:08 AM
Wow, i cant belive you havnt posted a story before. This is brilliant, i am looking forward to reading more.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 3:30 AM
Sounds super interesting......I want to find out how she became a vampire......I'm looking forward to more updates....

check out my story http://www.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=9158

Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, that's why its call "the present".
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 1:15 PM
Oh wow i actually got replies i was absoloutly terrified lol. Yeah i write alot of stories but i have been too scared to post them. And DejAng3l, you do get to see how she became a vamp.

#8 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:05 PM
yay lolly's story!! It rules by the way :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:35 PM
thankyou! im working on the next part right now, screenshots and stuff. Hopefully i can keep it up!

#10 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 5:57 PM
I'm in a strangely complimenty mood today...somethings wrong...

Adn lolly if anybody can write an amazing story you definately can I see talent in your writing
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 6:58 PM
Thanks for giving it a shot because your story sounds great so far. I look forward to reading more.

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 7:50 PM
Default How it all started.
Now im going to go back, back to last year before all my vampire troubles existed. This is me, aged sixteen. When I look back at myself I am almost unrecognisable. My skin isn’t blue, my eyes aren’t red and my hair doesn’t look so windswept all the time. It all seems so long ago now.
I was attending Strangetown State School; it was a dump of a place. You got some pretty weird people there. Kids were constantly dropping out mysteriously and you got some very weird people there. But despite all this, I was content with the place. I had some friends, I got ok grades nothing was wrong.

In our classroom, we had a seating plan. I was placed right at the back with two boys. That’s how I got to know Andrew. Andrew was a loud, obnoxious but often funny guy. He sat in front of me, often pestering me for answers for questions and stuff and causing trouble. For some reason Andrew and I would get along ok despite him being kinda rude.
The last time I saw him in lesson, right before the end of term, Andrew seemed different. Much more distant than he usually had been. Before break he came over to talk to me.
“Hey Serene, so what are your plans over half term?”
“Nothing much, you”
Andrew looked at me, “Oh I have plans alright, plans you wouldn’t imagine”
Victor, the other boy who sat at the back gave him a look, as if he thought Andrew was being a jerk. Andrew noticed this “Um Victor I don’t remember talking to YOU!” Victor just cursed at under his breath and turned away, those two never got on well. The bell rang to end class. I waved to Andrew,
“See ya after half term”
“Oh yeah….you defiantly will.”

When we returned from school, Andrew wasn’t there. At first I thought he was just bunking off, which he does often, but after two weeks I began to wonder what had happened to him. The class was strangely quiet with him gone; a lot of people missed his humour (apart from Victor who actually seemed a lot happier). I was surprised to miss his company, I didn’t like Andrew at times, I didn’t like how rude he was to Victor, yet every day at school I wished he would be there to liven the class up. But he never showed.
What Andrew had said before we finished for the term, about his plans, stuck in my head. Was this something to do with his mysterious disappearance? Had some thing happened to him? Something wasn’t right as even Andrew’s closest friends had no idea where he was.

But that wasn’t the last I saw of Andrew. I was staying late for a detention one night, I think it was for missing homework deadlines or something, and as I packed up my books to leave…I saw him there.
“Andrew? Hi, where have you been?”
There was something unnerving about him now, he didn’t look normal “Oh, I just had stuff to take care of.”
“For two weeks? You know the teachers are gonna be mad”
“Screw them”
Andrew looked strangely different. He appeared a lot less lively, and under the bright classroom light I could see his eyes and skin had changed colour…he had a sort of blue tinge. I said goodbye to him as I wanted to leave, but he moved in front of the door.

Now I was beginning to get worried, there was a sinister look in his eyes. It was almost as if he was possessed. Andrew moved towards me.
“Oh leaving so soon Serene? We need to catch up”
“Look I’ll see you in class tomorrow, we can catch up then. I really have to go.”
“Now now that’s not polite is it? Don’t you want to hear what I did over the holidays?”
By now the school was practically empty, and nobody would hear me shout. I didn’t know what he was going to do, but I sure as **** didn’t want to find out.
“I’ll tell you what I’ve been up to, I have joined the higher beings, I am above the humans! I can live forever now. And Serene, I want you to join me. I want you to become like me…..a vampire”

This was getting too much; I thought he had gone completely mad! But his face was deadly serious. I looked at the windows for any possible escape…but they were all double glazed. I was trapped.
“I don’t know what your on, but I don’t want to be like you” I stammered “I want to go”
Andrew smirked at me, the way he would smirk when mocking people
“Well im afraid you don’t have a choice about that, I want to make more vamps, and your not gonna stop me. Now I could say this wont hurt for long…but I’d be lying. Its gonna hurt like ****…but trust me Serene, it will be worth it!”
And with that he grabbed me, I tried to escape but he was strangely strong. When Andrew bit me, it was the most intense pain I had ever experienced. And that was the end of my life. For even though I still existed, my normal life was over.

#13 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 7:54 PM
Damn him to ****! that *******!! That is so unfair. I want that victor guy to come blow that guy's brains out!
#14 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:06 PM
Very good start. I can't wait for the next update.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:28 PM
very interesting i can't wait for updates
#16 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:49 PM
Great update!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blazinarrow
Damn him to ****! that *******!! That is so unfair. I want that victor guy to come blow that guy's brains out!

Lol now thats a strong reaction! but yeah i agree that Andrew deserves to pay. I really appreciate everyones nice comments

Forum Resident
#18 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:11 PM
Vampires ! Yeah ! Keep it up Lolli, you're talented !

I also love "non-human minorities" (really ? :D)so I guess I'm gonna be a fan of that story !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_French_Sim
Vampires ! Yeah ! Keep it up Lolli, you're talented !

I also love "non-human minorities" (really ? :D)so I guess I'm gonna be a fan of that story !

You, likeing the non human minorities??? who'd have thought! lol thanks i'l start the next part when i can.....its getting fun now!

#20 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:20 PM
Very interesting and original.
#21 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 10:01 PM
great update sooon
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 7:17 PM
Default Stalkers and Zealots.
Another thing I never understood when watching vampires on television, is why they always assume that being sired is such a quick process. When in fact Andrew was right, it did hurt like ****, and it lasted about two days before the transformation to complete. I can remember lying there, and feeling my body shut down. I would watch my skin turn blue, it started at my neck, but soon my reflection began to fade and I lost track. Before I knew it I was a completely different colour.
My parents eventually came to terms with it, although it was quite hard for them to get used to having a vampire daughter. They decided we should move house, as the neighbors would probably notice something, and they set up my room to ensure I could be safe from sunlight. It was very lonely sitting up alone every night, at first I searched for Andrew with my heart set on revenge. As I sat outside my home each night keeping watch, I deeply longed to make him suffer…suffer as much as he had made me. But Andrew had seemed to have vanished again.
Since I became a vampire, I hadn’t been very popular. People would run away from me in fear. Yet one night, I met someone who didn’t run for her life, although I sometimes wished she did.

I saw the girl walk past my house; she was dressed from head to toe in black…your typical Goth. I was prepared to see her flee as most people did, as I am supposed to be a creature of evil. But this girl wasn’t smart enough to realize what I was. The goth girl saw me watching her, and she switched into lairy mode.
“Oh what the **** are you staring at? You people are so prejudice to my kind!”
This was quite strange; the girl looked pretty human to me. I replied to her.
“I’m sorry…what?”
“Oh you mortals know nothing about us. Vampires! That’s why your staring at me isn’t it! Because I’m different! Well my kind our beautiful beings, creatures of the night…I don’t care what you think”
As I tried to stifle my laugh, I realized I had seen this girl before. Her name was Martha Peel and she was in the year below me at high school. Martha was known for having a bizarre obsession with vampires, but now I know how little she really knows about being undead.
“WHATS FUNNY!!!”
I knew I shouldn’t deliberately try and scare people, but I had to show the wanabe vamp what we really are.
“Hey didn’t we go to the same school?”
“I don’t go to school, im a vampire…..well ok I do, but…uh”
“You want to see real vampire stuff?”

Turning into a bat, its an old vampire trick and its pretty simple to do. Most of the vampire myths are pretty wrong, we cant fly, we don’t fear crucifixes and im not scared of garlic (unless someone has eaten too much of it…and then its always scary). But I can transform…and this was a fun opportunity to show off. Martha’s jaw dropped, as I circled round her a few times before turning back into my proper form.
“Your clearly not a vampire” I smiled “So don’t try that special being stuff with me!”
It felt good to stand up for myself for once. But this was a big mistake. Because of now, I would never be able to get rid of Martha Peel.

Martha stopped me; this didn’t have the effect that I’d hoped.
“Oh my god! That was incredible! A real creature of the night! All my life I have been searching for someone to bring me into the world of the night! I offer myself to you oh brilliant creature. I wish to become like you!”
She scared me a bit, no wait she scared me a lot. I didn’t particularly want her to sacrifice herself to me. This girl had obviously got some weird problems.
“World of the night? What the **** are you on about? But if you want me to sire you can think again! I don’t want to bite you!”
Martha looked disappointed. She carried on begging me and I carried on refusing. The idea of draining blood from a human has always seemed rather macabre to me…isn’t it practically cannibalism?
I told her my final answer and walked inside to escape Martha, she was pretty damn persistent. And that was how I successfully gained a stalker.

Martha waited for a moment in hope that I would return and agree to turn her, but when she realized I wasn’t coming back she returned to her home. It was fairly late now and her parents had been waiting for her. Martha, despite her deep longing to be a vampire, lived in a strictly Christian house. Because of this she hid her real feelings, as Prudence Peel would not have any daughter of hers mixing with the ‘demons’.
Martha found her mother waiting for her at the door.
“Martha! What on earth are you doing out at this time? You know it is not safe to be wondering the streets at this time!”
Martha rolled her eyes, you’d think Prudence was talking about murderers or something, but she was talking about workers of Satan. Prudence was a religious fanatic and ever since she heard that judgment day was apparently to take place in the year 2006 she had been determined to keep her family away from any incarnation of the devil….by this I think she means vampires.
“Oh don’t you roll your eyes at me…this is the devils year…you have no idea how many minions of Satan are walking this earth as we speak!”
“Ooook mum whatever”

Prudence was not finished. “Right that’s it, im getting the bible…maybe the lord’s book can make you see sense!”
She frantically ran across to the bookshelf and picked out one of her editions of the bible, her husband Isaac stared at her “Honey is this really necessary!” he called to her, but she would never listen to anyone. Prudence flicked through the bible muttering about how it is all written clearly here.
“Revelations 21: The Sea gave up the dead that were in it and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done”
“Mother! This has nothing to do with devils workers or anything”
Prudence slammed the book shut and stared at her daughter with wild eyes. It was not uncommon for her to fly into these frenzied tempers when the bible was involved. Although it was obvious the bible was just an excuse for her to preach, her mind was pretty deluded with false visions of demons.
“What it says, is that we shall all be judged by our actions. Satan’s workers must be here, I can see what they are doing to you…don’t think I haven’t noticed how you lean to the dark side Martha! Well this is it; I am not letting any evil corrupt my family if it means I must destroy them myself! These are dark times Martha…and me must stay pure and untouched by evil at all costs”

Mrs Prudence Peel may not be in a right state of mind, yet the demons she spoke of certainly did exist….and she was determined to make us go away.

Field Researcher
#23 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 8:40 PM
great update can't wait for the next
Forum Resident
#24 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lollipop_Girl
... she heard that judgment day was apparently to take place in the year 2006...
…this is the devils year…

Hahahahaha ! A reference ! I love it !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 1st Mar 2006 at 9:19 PM
Ah i was wondering if people would notice that lol!

Page 1 of 18