Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 1:41 AM
Default WCIF a Mod for changing walkstyle
Hi! First off, I'm currently using the locomotion changer mod from treeag and its not working sadly, I'd like to have my sim hover like a simbot does but my sim just kind of glides over/teleports with no walkstyle at all and I am playing ambitions...Soooo... I was wondering if there's anything else out there that would allow my sim the hoverboots of a simbot OR that would allow my simbot to walk like a normal sim instead of looking constipated. The locomotion changer did not work for either of these options.

-------------------------------------
OR if anyone knows how to get the locomotion mod to work. I just noticed that none of the animation changes are showing up...
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 2:45 PM
http://modthesims.info/d/411351

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2017 at 9:43 PM
this isnt exactly what I'm looking for but thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 6th Oct 2017 at 6:31 PM
This Might help it makes sim-bots walk like normal sims : Here
But I agree that getting the locomotion mod to work would probably be more practical in the long run, when editing sims walk style.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Oct 2017 at 2:45 PM
@popcornstar45

Just now seeing this. I mean this is exactly what I was wanting so as long as it works it would be perfect
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 8:38 AM
At first glance I don't see any big difference between the locomotion mod and Buzzler's that tizerist linked, other than that the locomotion one is more convenient to use. And unless treeag's has something similar the running disease hot fix mod even has the advantage because it allows you to change the walkstyle of inactive Sims, too.
Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2017 at 3:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don Babilon
At first glance I don't see any big difference between the locomotion mod and Buzzler's that tizerist linked, other than that the locomotion one is more convenient to use. And unless treeag's has something similar the running disease hot fix mod even has the advantage because it allows you to change the walkstyle of inactive Sims, too.

The locomotion mod is probably better but it just does not work for me anyway. If I chose an animation my sim just teleports.