Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 9:05 PM
Default My Photographs From Kew Gardens
It's pretty rare for me to venture out of the Sims 2 forums on MTS, but I wanted to share my Kew Gardens photos with you all as I am rather pleased with them! I am a member of Kew Gardens (London, UK) and I have visited there 13 times since I became a member in July 2016. I enjoy spending time there and I tend to take a lot of photos, and as I wanted to be able to share them with my Dad (who isn't on Facebook) I made a little website to show them off :-D

The photos can be found here.

Has anyone else here ever visited Kew Gardens? Or perhaps there are gardens near you where you like to take photos?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 2:36 AM
Wow, these are beautiful!! Totally makes me want to visit one day. The flowers look so vibrant. :^D
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 7:29 PM
Very delayed reply, but thank you! :-) It is a really beautiful place to visit and I would definitely recommend it. I have now visited there 28 times (so there are more photos up on the website I linked in my original post) and I still love it there!