Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 3:42 PM Last edited by A_Alkhatr : 28th Feb 2016 at 4:09 PM. Reason: Forgot to add more details.
[Work in Progress] a Large beautiful Dorm with no name.
It's been months since I've Posted in the forums.
But Good News: I am Back!, I've always wanted to build a Dorm for the community, So 2 Days ago I started working on it, Here is the number of mods: 603 They are about 112 MB, So far I am working on the Dorm rooms and on Decorating the whole Dorm, Here are the Screenshots
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the front view
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Small Beautiful garden :lovestruc
--------------------------------------------------------

This is the Entrance
----------------------------------------------

This is Entrance inside the Dorm
------------------------------------------------------------

You could see the Living room on the right side of the picture and the Activity Room 1 on the left
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a Clear image of the Living room, you could see the TV, The Sofa, the Vending machine for the Students and the Pool table for Group activity.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the Activity Room, It's a nice little Room to Study and Draw some paintings.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, It's the Activity Room with Musical stuff
------------------------------------------------------------

You could see the Restrooms doors from this view
----------------------------------------------------------

This is the Women restroom.
----------------------------------------------------

This is the Men restroom.
------------------------------------------------------

This place is nearby the Entrance and the Kitchen It's made for students to Surf the Web and write the term paper.
------------------------------------------------------

This is the Kitchen and the Dining room.
--------------------------------------------------------

Here's the Dining table and the Chair with some decorations.
--------------------------------------

This is the second entrance, along with some Speakers and Music disc stand and the Chess table for Logic Nerds.
-------------------------------------------------

Here's the first two Dorm rooms for your Sims
--------------------------------------------
Here are examples of how the dorm rooms will look like.

Looks fantastic Right?
------------

[Insert Text here]
----------

Let's go to the First floor.
-----

Welcome to the First floor.
---------------

404 ERROR CANNOT SPIT MORE INFORMATION
------------

------------------------

-------------

ERMAHGERD! DIS ROOM IS MAH FAVRIET!!!1!!
---------------------

This room looks nice
--------------------

This room is kinda of Small but It's enough for a single sim.
--------------------

This room is great for someone who likes to hang out with friends in a single room Because there's a Loveseat and a TV
--------------------------
Here's some pictures of the rooms that I finished

---------------------------------------------
the Hallway

----------------
Entrance to the Second living/Activity Room.

------------------------------------------
It's kind of a Party room

But they look nice in my opinion.
----------------------------------------------
Please Remeber that Its still Unfinished and will be up on MTS as soon as I finish it
-------------------------------------------
Anyways, Changes might come and I worked on this for like 2 Days hopefully, It will up as soon as I am satisfied with it

As you may know, This project has no Name, Which means you could submit your Ideas for the name

Credits to Modders who created These helpful Mods that will help Thousands of new Builders!
Wish if I could thank them one by one but It's kind of impossible to do since I have TWO English paragraph to write.
By the way, I am 13 Years old And I am new to the MTS Community which means Mistakes might occur.
Thanks for spending your time on checking out my Project hope you like it and have a Nice day .

- Alkhatri
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 6:54 PM
Posts merged and moved to CFF.

603 CC items is a lot of custom content. Remember you are going to have to provide proper credits for each and every item if you intend to upload here.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:17 PM
It is a beautiful dorm and looks great so far. 603 is a lot, but if you are willing to credit everyone I say you worked hard and you should go for it.

Also, and I am not sure you know this and have done CC lots before, but you will have to clean it with the clean installer.

And just one note I would like to add, I would put terrain paint under the bushes and other plants. Add some terrain paint in there

Nice work! I can definitely tell you put a ton of effort into this
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Posts merged and moved to CFF.

603 CC items is a lot of custom content. Remember you are going to have to provide proper credits for each and every item if you intend to upload here.

I was in a hurry yesterday I didn't have enough time to add it to the text. Since I am a Forum Newbie. ( I will edit it )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tcbandie10
It is a beautiful dorm and looks great so far. 603 is a lot, but if you are willing to credit everyone I say you worked hard and you should go for it.

Also, and I am not sure you know this and have done CC lots before, but you will have to clean it with the clean installer.

And just one note I would like to add, I would put terrain paint under the bushes and other plants. Add some terrain paint in there

Nice work! I can definitely tell you put a ton of effort into this

Thanks for the tips
Mad Poster
#6 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 3:21 PM
No one can use that myshuno game in the party room. You have it facing the wall.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Peni Griffin
No one can use that myshuno game in the party room. You have it facing the wall.

Done!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#8 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 4:40 PM
No, not done! Facing a window is in no way better than facing a wall. There has to be space in front and in back of it. The pointy bit is the front and people will stand - or sit, if seating is provided facing the correct direction - fanned out in front of it and use their game cubes, while the caller stands behind it working the pushbuttons and bubble. At bare minimum you need to pull it out one square and turn it around.

A lot of this sort of thing will be invisible to you till you playtest. Put a copy into a test neighborhood, move in a student, and follow her around at eye-level. Tell her to go everywhere and use everything. You'll be amazed what you notice.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)